Solangelo mpreg

Requested by @mariahstangl

It had been 5 years since the war with Gaia and the on fire party was in full swing. People were drinking and dancing. Others making out and telling stories about loved ones.

Everyone was being irresponsible except Nico, see he wanted to drink as much Whiskey as physically possible but alas he could not. 

It's not that he didn't want to he does he really does, but drinking while your 5  months pregnant is not recommended. So Nico sat in front of the fire talking about his old quests with other campers.

"And Will being the ever-charming southern gentlemen he is pushed me behind him and screamed in Octavions face 'Im the son of Apollo you Anemic loser!' I swear me and the rest of the greeks nearly pissed ourselves!"

 "It was funny" Will spoke from behind his blond hair glowing in the firelight.

Will wrapped his arms around Nico settling them on his profound bump. "Hello sunshine, hello muffin"

Nico laughed "did you just call our child muffin?"

"Yes i did and I won't apologize for it," Will said sarcasm tinting his voice.

"Wouldnt expect you to Mi Amore"

Will ran in front of Nico and pulled him to his feet. "Come dance with me"

Nico let out an audible groan at the idea of physical movement.

At the sight of Solangelo Harley put on a slow song and people cleared the dance floor leaving the two lovers to dance.

Will spun Nico around with admiration in his eyes like Nico was the only person int he world. To Will he was.

"Will stop... STOP"

Will stopped and looked at his fiance with worry in his eyes.

Nico grabbed the side of his bump shaking with fear at the idea of losing their baby.

Nico cried in worry as Will and Percy led him to a chair.

A bright gold flash went through camp and Apollo appeared. HE rushed over to Nico.

"Is my baby dead? Apollo is my baby dead!"

Apollo smiled "No She kicked"

He flashed away leaving a feeling of warmth.

Will hugged Nico and Nico hugged back. The camp cheered after hearing the good news even Mr.D smiled.

Nico jumped a little bit and led Wills's hand to his bump where a small foot pressed against his hand.

Chiron trotted over his massive hooves pounding against the sand. "Alright, campers I think we should let Nico go to sleep after all it has been an exciting night".

He smiled at the young couple again the two walked into the Hades cabin to sleep. Nico passed out the moment his head hit the pillow and Will fell asleep too little feet pounding against his hand. 

This was the first request I got and I cant wait to get more!