Muggleborns

I feel like muggleborns would have a lot of fun confusing the half and purebloods with references like...

"The house cup goes to... Gryffindor!"

A muggleborn Slytherin "This is so sad Alexa play despacito"

Muggle born gets howler "What Team!"

All muggleborns in the great hall stop eating "Wildcats!"

All purebloods "The fu-"

When first year muggleborns get sorted they all whisper in each other ears "and may the odds ever be in your favour".

A muggle-born in DADA casts a patronus and a full-grown volaserapter comes out. All the purebloods are screaming while the muggleborns and dancing and singing the Jurasic Park theme song.

Them getting mad because they have to use quills. "Ight bitch I get you have an astehtic going but just use a fucking pen!"

Imagine one of their boggarts is Dick Roman as a Levathin and when they say "Ridikulus" It turns into Cas saying "I learned that from the pizza man" All the purebloods are confused about what the hell "pizza" is.

All of the muggleborns hang out in the room of requirement so they go on their phones and watch tv.

Theres like a muggle culture class and muggleborns take it so they can catch up on Doctor Who.

Telling people that WAP means worship and prayer and WTF means well that's fantastic.