ONE

"Samson, is it?"

The large man lounging on the sofa flashed Gideon a pleasant smile. "It is." A mountain of muscle, he was an awe-inspiring sight to behold.

"From what I see before me, it's an apt name."

Samson chuckled. "I try to live up to the legend."

"Is there a Delilah in your life?" Gideon queried.

Laughing heartily, Samson shook his head. "No, not at the moment."

Gideon grinned. "Good to hear." He looked at the camera. "Welcome back, folks, for another episode of our Curious Boys segment. Here with me today is Samson."

"Hello." Samson nodded and smiled at the camera, casting along a small wave. "Glad to be here."

Returning his full attention to the muscular man, Gideon said, "Tell the viewers a little about yourself."

Samson shifted on the sofa and stretched his large arms along the backrest, his black, short-sleeved t-shirt straining around his bulging biceps. He was relaxed without a smidge of nervousness—uncommon when it came to their curious guests. Straight men—or those who believed they were straight, anyway—were typically a bit unsettled when approaching the notion of fucking another man. Samson was proving to be rather unique.

"Well..." Samson cleared his throat. "Today is my thirtieth birthday and—"

"Whoa. Wait." Gideon held up his hand, grinning. "Today is your birthday?"

"Yes."

Gideon chuckled. "Is this your birthday present to yourself?"

"It is."

"Well, we'll be sure and do our level best to make it a birthday you'll never forget."

Samson laughed lightly. "I've no doubt."

Gideon leaned back in his chair. "Please continue."

"I live in Las Vegas and have worked as security in a few of the casinos. I'm originally from the Midwest." He scratched his temple. "I came within an ace of marrying my high school sweetheart, Julia, just after graduation. But we mutually agreed that we should put college first, live life a little before we took such a huge step. I went to college and she went to Europe. We never spoke of marriage again."

"Do you regret not marrying her when you had the chance?"

Samson shook his head. "No. In retrospect, I think we were more friends than lovers. She married an Italian man she met while in Europe. Not right away. The wedding was just a few years ago. But she's happy and I'm happy for her."

Gideon studied his face. He was telling the truth. There was no remnant of remorse or heartbreak. "And how about you? Did you find someone new?"

"I dated," Samson said and smiled. "I mean, a man has needs."

"Indeed," Gideon chuckled. "Anything serious come out of those dates?"

"No." Samson shifted again, sinking comfortably into the soft cushions. His muscular legs parted lazily, his thick thighs and impressive package hugged nicely inside his Levi's. "I've never felt the passion for a committed relationship. I think I proposed to Julia because we'd been together so long, and it just seemed like the next logical step and what everyone expected of us. I can't honestly say I was excited at the prospect of marriage."

Gideon nodded slowly. "So, tell me, Samson...how did you end up here?" He smiled. "Have you been harboring gay boy tendencies all these years?"

"Actually, no." Samson chuckled. "But I am a naturally curious man. Human behavior intrigues me. One night in Las Vegas, I passed by a gay club and I began to wonder why some people are attracted to the opposite sex and some to the same gender. I went inside, sat at the bar for a couple hours, and just observed the patrons."

With a quirk of a smile, Gideon was curious to know – "Did you learn anything?"

"Not really," Samson admitted. "Then it occurred to me that you can't truly understand something that you're not willing to experience first-hand. When I developed a curiosity about fine cuisine, I began frequenting fine dining restaurants, cooked with world-renowned chefs, immersed myself in the world of food. What I learned through my experiences I could have never gotten from simply reading books or observing the process of gourmet cooking from a distance." He gazed at Gideon, his hazel eyes deep and intense. "To truly understand something, I need a hands-on experience."

Gideon slowly licked his lips, his smile stretching. "My boys excel at the hands-on experience."

"That's what I'm counting on."

Gideon was greatly intrigued by this man. His approach to gay sex was purely "scientific" and he displayed no qualms at the prospect of taking dick. "Have you watched any of my boys perform?"

"No," Samson said. "I looked into the Curious Boys segment on your website, but I avoided watching the videos. I like to meet people without any preconceived ideas or expectations of them. I think it lends excitement and intrigue to the encounters and allows me to develop my own opinion of the person one on one, moment by moment."

"Wow, I like that," Gideon murmured, impressed. "So, at this point, all my boys are a mystery to you?"

"Yes."

Gideon laughed softly. "Well, this should be interesting."

"I imagine it will be," Samson replied with amusement.

"Before I introduce you to them..." Gideon sat forward, the corner of his mouth tugging up impishly. "Would you mind giving our viewers—and myself—a sneak peek at that impressive torso of yours?"

"Not at all." Samson peeled his shirt up over his chest, revealing a work of art.

"Holy shit," Gideon breathed. "I take it you became curious about the human physique as well at some point."

Samson nodded.

"May I...touch your muscles?" Gideon couldn't help himself—Samson was like a mythical god, come down to converse with mere mortals. He could imagine a horde of sexy gay boys bowing to his celestial beauty—and wouldn't be surprised if some of them did so today.

"Be my guest." Samson stood as Gideon rose from his chair. The muscle god dragged his shirt over his head and tossed it on the sofa.

Before laying a finger on him, Gideon asked, "Have you ever been touched by a man before?"

"No." Samson hooked his thumbs in the front pockets of his jeans and stared at Gideon, unfazed by the notion of being man-handled. "Not in an intimate or sexual way. I've hugged male friends, family, and such."

"I figured as much." Gideon smiled. "I was, of course, referring to the other." He supposed he should leave it to his boys to be the first to touch him, but the temptation was too great. His fingertips tingled with the need to scale those magnificently sculpted peaks of flesh.

Samson didn't so much as flinch when Gideon laid his hands on him. His eyes rested lazily on Gideon's face as the porn boss traced his fingertips through the hills and valleys of hard muscle. It being his nature, Gideon was helpless to wonder if the man's "love muscle" was as impressive as the rest of him. His slowly growing crotch insisted it was. Samson would be on film with one of his boys soon enough—his curiosity would be satisfied then.

"You are fucking beautiful." The man's body rippled beneath his hands as his light caresses ventured from chest to lower abdomen. He stopped himself from plunging lower to cup Samson's bulge, though he was quite eager to know just what this Adonis was packing between those massive thighs. He urged himself to be patient and wait for the scene. With the exhale of a shuddered breath, Gideon stepped back, reluctantly withdrawing his touch.

A low smoldering heat simmered behind Samson's hazel eyes. He liked being touched by a man. Liked it very much.

"Ready to meet the boys?"

A small smile tweaked the man's lips. "Cocked and ready."

Gideon laughed. "Better put your shirt back on—itmight kill my boys if you walked in there half-naked."