FIVE

The twins inched closer, sinking onto the laps of the two boys to Samson's right. The closest one was busy sucking Samson's nipple, his hand gliding up and down the large man's muscular torso—occasionally descending into his crotch to join the party down below. He drew back when Mickey slid onto his lap and turned his attention to the tender young boy, eager hands delving beneath Mickey's shirt and between his legs.

"Umm..." Mickey moaned as his delicate form writhed sensually to the attention. He unfastened his pants and urged the other boy's hand into his bulging crotch. A soft—highly erotic—breath caught in his throat as his body arched and he clutched the boy's hand, pushing against him with gently rocking hips.

"Fuck..." Lucas shuddered on the opposite side of Samson. "Those twins..." He shivered. "Fuck."

No more needed to be said. The boy's gyrations swelled Samson's erection and filled his balls to painful capacity.

Sliding his mouth off Samson's cock, Chase licked his lips and smiled at Marcus. "Why don't you come here and help me out. This is too much dick for just one mouth."

Please join him!

The sudden, unbidden thought startled Samson. He rarely had erratic thoughts.

Marcus slithered silently from the sofa to the floor. He ran his soft palm along Samson's thigh and the muscular man opened his legs wider as the boy nestled in beside Chase.

"Now it's a party." Chase kissed Marcus full on the mouth, a shuddered moan in his throat. He pulled back slowly and slid his tongue across his lower lip. "Mm-mm. You give the best kisses, baby."

The boy's full, glistening lips commanded Samson's undivided attention. His pulse skipped and quickened as Marcus zeroed in on the large man's stiff cock.

"What about me?" Mickey mewled amidst his writhing antics, sexually-clouded eyes on Chase. "Do you like my kisses, too?"

Chase chuckled. "You and Marcus are two halves of one whole. When I compliment one—it automatically applies to the other." He winked.

Mickey smiled and his eyelids closed to slits as he gently "bucked" against the hand stuffed deep inside his pants. His head dropped back onto the boy's shoulder and turned toward Samson. A small smile teased his perfect lips as he gazed into Samson's eyes.

A tiny jolt snapped through Samson's heart, startling him again.

"Uh!" he gasped when a wet heat engulfed his member. He dragged in a ragged breath and looked down to find half of his thick cock buried in Marcus' mouth. Another hard shudder quivered through him as Chase lathered the base of his shaft with his strong, slick tongue. "Fuck..." He swallowed hard and turned fevered eyes back to Mickey.

The boy's smile stretched. "Marcus is the best cock sucker," he whispered.

Lucas released a groaning laugh as he snagged Samson's nipple once more. "You got that right, babe."

The boy beneath Mickey quickly agreed as well, adding, "You're both the best. No one takes care of us like you two." He nibbled the back of Mickey's neck and massaged his package.

Mickey whimpered, never taking his eyes off Samson. "Do you like kissing boys?"

"I don't know," Samson panted as his shaft burrowed deeper into Marcus' tight, slick throat. "I've never kissed a boy."

Shifting his head, his smile softening almost shyly, Mickey asked, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Silence fell over the room as each of the porn stars waited with bated breath and all eyes turned to Samson.