TWO

Upon entering, he surveyed the room in a sweeping gaze, taking note of each and every face staring back at him. Some of the young men appeared to be in their mid-twenties, while others seemed hardly out of high school. All possessed a unique appeal of their own.

"Boys," Gideon said. "This is Samson, our newest curious boy. I trust you will make him feel welcome and help him get acquainted."

The young men stared at him, speechless.

Gideon smiled. "Boys? What do you say?"

"Holy fuck." It came from a short, athletic blond with impressive muscle tone.

"Well." Gideon chuckled. "We can always count on Chase's eloquence."

The others quickly expressed equal sentiment—all but two young boys who hung on one another and just stared at him in awe. Their features were quite similar—blond hair, blue eyes, lean physiques that seemed almost dainty by the way they carried themselves—though one was decked out in tattoos while the other didn't appear to have a speck of ink on him. Both radiated an aura of innocence unlike any Samson had encountered in all his "curious" endeavors and it intrigued him that such innocence would be found here, of all places. His curiosity in those two boys spiked. He would need to "study" them up close, for sure.

Gideon followed Samson's stare to the boys and his smile stretched. "Mickey. Marcus. You're being unusually hands-off and quiet. Why don't you come over here and properly greet our guest?"

It became immediately apparent to Samson that these two boys were special within this close-knit group of young men as the others stepped back to clear a path. All the boys watched them with humor and deep affection, spiking Samson's intrigue.

The ink-free boy raised big blue eyes to Samson's face, a shyness in the slight flutter of his blond lashes. Yet the moment Samson looked in those deep blue orbs—he spied the imp crouched within the cherub, little bat wings fluttering beneath the illusion of soft celestial feathers.

"I'm Marcus." There was a tenderness to his soft voice that lightly veiled the teasing come on that lay just below the surface. He tentatively reached out and trailed his fingertips down Samson's thick arm, his touch as light as a feather yet conveying a promise of exciting times ahead.

His tattooed friend exhibited a slightly less shy behavior, though not by much. His blue eyes weren't quite as big, though emanated the same depth of intrigue and hidden mischief as Marcus. "I'm Mickey." He dragged a single fingertip through the deep center groove of Samson's chest. "I like your muscles. They're like mountains." He squinted impishly at his cute friend. "We've always wanted to go mountain climbing."

"Shit." Gideon ducked his head and chuckled. The other young men burst into hearty laughter. Clearing his throat, Gideon shook his head, grinning as he made the rest of the introductions. He rested his hand on Samson's shoulder. "I'm not sure it's safe to leave you alone with these boys." He eyed the two blond boys. "Especially the twins." He laughed lightly. "But you look like a man who can take care of yourself."

Samson smiled. "I'll be all right."

Gideon laughed again. "I trust you will. And again, it is up to you to choose your co-star."

His gaze sweeping over the twins, Samson asked, "Can I choose more than one?"

This seemed to please Gideon immensely. "Absolutely. Choose as many as you like."

He studied the group of young men—each as eager as the next to be one of the chosen.

Gideon left him to get acquainted with the boys. Samson was as eager as they were to get started. The short, athletic porn star named Chase beckoned him toward the sofa. Samson thought the young man's name was appropriate—he could imagine he'd been chased by many horny gay boys as he was quite attractive.

The twins trailed along with him to the sofa then backed off when Chase and a couple of the other boys crowded in, occupying the sofa with Samson. He had the sense that it wasn't the twins' nature to stand back as mere observers, yet they weren't making a strong play for his attention. Had their interest of a few moments ago merely been an act? They were delicate, somewhat dainty boys—perhaps they preferred other boys of similar form.

Samson was surprised by the disappointment that notion inflicted on him. He was deeply intrigued by the two boys and had already decided to choose them for his scene. But if they didn't want to be his co-stars, he wouldn't insist. There were plenty of other boys who would gladly take their place.

"This is really your first gay experience?" Chase sat beside him and dragged his fingers along Samson's thigh. "Ever?"

"Yes." His stare darted to the twins who pressed close to one another and gazed at him with inquisitive eyes, almost studying him.

The black-haired, blue-eyed Lucas spotted them and grinned. "What's with you two today? You're usually the first ones in the new guy's lap."

The twins smiled impishly. Marcus laid his head against Mickey's temple. "We're just window shopping for now."

The others looked at them with curious puzzlement. Samson smiled. "No need to just window shop. Everything you see—is free." He didn't know why he was so anxious to experience their affection when there were so many beautiful boys to choose from. There was just something about the twins that compelled him in ways he'd never experienced before—spiking his curiosity to new heights.

Yet he was content to let them come to him, and he was now convinced they would—given time. Not wishing to appear over-eager and pushy, he turned his attention to Chase and the other boys huddled around him on the sofa. "So, what do we do next?"

A slow grin stretched across Chase's face. "You're leaving that up to us?" He chuckled. "You're a brave one." His eyes shimmered with playful lust. "But since you asked..." He slid onto Samson's lap and gyrated his ass on the muscle-man's crotch. The young man's breath immediately quickened, his grin holding as he peeled off his shirt, revealing a beautifully sculpted torso. "If this is your first gay experience...then that means you've never touched a man before?"

Samson nodded.

Chase quivered. "Then touch me."

The sexual tension in the room shot through the roof, the boys' lust palpable in the air. Upon arriving here, Samson had no idea if these boys—or any boys—would spark a sexual reaction in him. Which, of course, was why he was here—to explore the mystery that was same-sex attraction.