THREE

The reaction was there. His cock growing hard beneath the rotation of the young man's ass. But was it simply a physical reaction brought on by the friction—or was it sexual? Despite his developing erection—did he actually want to fuck Chase?

Samson flattened his palms on the young man's back and caressed his warm, firm muscles, sliding his hands up his shoulder blades.

Chase smiled and ran his fingers along Samson's thick forearms, his hips swiveling with increased purpose. He leaned against Samson's hands and craned his head back. "Mm. Your hands feel good."

"Your body feels good."

Leaning forward, Chase arched his brow. "Yeah? So, you like touching a man?"

Samson nodded.

A grin split Chase's handsome face. He squeezed Samson's powerful shoulders and dipped down, grazing his lips across the large man's cheek. "More than you like touching a woman?"

"I don't know yet," Samson murmured. "I need to experiment a bit more before I can provide a proper analysis."

His grin stretching, Chase ground their crotches. "I can get with that. Experimenting is my forte." He fingered Samson's shirt. "We should get you out of this. Can't experiment properly with our clothes on."

"Baby, you can't do anything properly with your clothes on," one of the other boys cackled.

Chase nodded his agreement. "Now, give me a hand."

A couple of the boys immediately aided the removal of Samson's shirt, stripping his massive torso. He didn't resist—rather, enjoyed the moment.

"Holy fuck," Chase exclaimed in unison with a few of the others. His crotch hardened against Samson and he palmed his thick pecs, kneading his overabundance of muscle flesh. "Fuck, baby," Chase groaned. "I've never seen so much man in one body before."

Samson smiled small and his eyes jumped to the twins. With the removal of his shirt, their tender faces lit up, eyes glowing with want and desire. Yet they didn't approach or make any attempt to join in the fun. Even the other boys cast them the occasional curious glance as if puzzled why they weren't participating.

Chase wasn't focused on the twins. He had become mesmerized with Samson's body. Samson was accustomed to this reaction—from women. In the gym, men had look at him enviously, but the looks were nothing like what these men were giving him. Samson hadn't been prepared for the impact. Women's attention flattered him—but didn't particularly surprise him. It was the way of the "natural" world—women were instinctively drawn to men with strong physiques. Samson attributed it back to humans' primal roots—a female would naturally look for a male who was strong and could protect her and help her bear strong, healthy offspring.

But he wasn't used to such attention from men. There was something intoxicating about being able to demand the desire and wants of another man. With male heterosexuals, it was customary to regard homosexual men as weak and "womanly" because of their sexual desire for other men. Samson was coming to view it in an entirely different light. There was a sense of sexual power in attracting men. Nothing weak about it. In fact, he found it to be even more virile and masculine than attracting women.

His cock swelled inside his pants. He wasn't arrogant about his "endowment", but he was fully aware that he was packing more than the average man. Chase immediately experienced his fresh interest in their activity and his grin broadened as he gyrated eagerly on Samson's growing bulge.

"Enjoying this, are you?" Chase quivered and ran his fingers through Samson's short, dark hair.

Samson slid his hands along the young man's strong thighs. "I believe I am."