Midna (LOZ) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Midna is my favorite Legend of Zelda girl. Even though I've never finished Twilight Princess.

Also, this is my first lemon. Tell me how it goes.

See ya in another Life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

'Well this just f*cking sucks.'

I looked around at my new surroundings, the bars and solid rock walls of the cell I was in. I have no idea why I was placed here, or how I got here, but it would be a lot more bearable if I was still a human.

I looked down at my new, furry body. It was definitely a wolf, with the fur and tail that came with. My paws were chained to the ground, leaving me plenty of time to examine my new body.

...Every inch of my new body. Including the less family friendly bits. At least it's still pretty big.

Anyway, I had tried to break the chains, pull them out of the floor, and even tried to bite them off, nothing had worked. These chains weren't breaking anytime soon, so I'm stuck.

"Ehehehehe..."

The strange, child-like chuckle broke through the stale air of the cell, seemingly coming from nowhere. I craned my neck from side to side, looking for whatever the source of that noise was.

"Aww, is the little puppy confused?" A female voice rang through the air, "You're so cute when you're confused."

Suddenly, a shadow on the other side of the room began to rise out of the ground. It revealed itself to be a short, imp-like creature, with bright orange hair and some kind of stone mask.

'Who the hell is this?'

I glared at the strange imp, as she started floating towards me. She landed on the ground nearby, chuckling again.

"Aww, are you angry?" She mocked, "The puppy looks so stwong when he's angry, yes he does, yes he does!"

Her hair turned into a giant hand, grabbing my head and holding me down to the ground. Before I could even react, I felt her small hands running over my stomach.

*Midna POV*

I rubbed his stomach, feeling his fur under my hands. His pure white underbelly was really soft, and he looked really cute as he...

"Oh my god..." I whispered.

The wolf had stuck out his tongue, holding his front paws in front of his chest. He was completely on his back now, his face one of pure bliss.

"Ehehehe..." I laughed, "Does that feel good, wolfie? You look like a cute little puppy right now, but I bet that you're a big, bad wolf. Yeah, you're a big..."

My eyes drifted down his body, down towards his hind legs. They were pointed almost straight up in euphoria, but they weren't my main focus right now.

In between his legs was... his massive log of a penis. It had definitely transformed with him, with a massive knot at the base.

'Holy shit... It's huge.'

*Y/n POV*

I couldn't think straight, as she ran her hands on my stomach. It felt better than anything I had ever felt before, putting my mind on cloud nine.