Koneko Tojo (Highschool DXD) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Day 5 of the 2K follower Celebration!

Aw well, the finale of the event. It's been fun, no matter how stressful it is.

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

"Master?"

I looked up from my work, seeing my maid step into the room. Her white hair and cat ears poked past the slightly cracked door, her yellow eyes staring back at me.

"The mansion is clean," She continued, "Are you done with work for today?"

"I am now," I huffed, shoving the papers I was looking at into a drawer, "So, what do you want to do tonight?"

As she stepped into my office, I reflected on how the nekomata had found her way into my care. It was almost a decade ago, when I had been called into Sirzechs' office. I had wondered why my old friend would call me into his office, since he never did that unless it was important business.

Of course, Koneko was business of the upmost importance. When Sirzechs had explained the situation to me, I was surprised to say the least. I promised to take her in and make sure she was safe. And the best way to keep her safe was to put her as a rook in my peerage.

By the time I snapped back to reality, Koneko had stepped into the room. She was wearing her maid uniform, and her cat ears and tail were out. She was walking towards me and my office chair, stepping around the desk in her way.

She sat in my lap turned away from me, her ear reaching up to my face. I gently reach up and scratched behind her ears, and she purred and pushed back into me.

"Wouldn't you rather do this on the couch?" I asked, "My chairs not he most comfortable place..."

"It's fine," She purred, "Anywhere with Master is comfortable for me."

"Well thanks, I suppose."

I continued scratching her, the sky outside then window dark. I had clearly been working all day, and I know it doesn't take Koneko more than a few hours to clean the mansion.

"Koneko," I said, "What have you been doing all evening?"

"W-what?"

"It doesn't take you more than a few hours to clean the mansion, and I've been working all day. So, what were you doing this evening?"

She turned bright red, but didn't answer. I didn't stop scratching, but she looked embarrassed.

"Answer me, Koneko."

She looked on the brink of crying, "I-I was waiting for you."

I looked at her, as she huddled into my stomach and refused to look at me.

"That's it?" I asked, "Why are you crying then?"

"I-I thought Master might be mad at me," She said, "For wasting my time."

"Wasting the time I gave you to relax?" I asked sarcastically, "As long as you weren't working, I'm fine with how you spend your time."

"So you're not angry?"

"Of course not."

She turned around quickly and wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my chest again. I wrapped my arms around her in return, holding her gently.

"Master," She purred into my chest, "I... I love you."

 "W-well," I coughed, surprised, "I-I like you a lot too."

"No..."

Koneko looked up from my chest, her face bright red. Her eyes were half lidded and barely focused, as she slowly got closer to my face.

She locked lips with me, pushing into me in a deep kiss. I was shocked at first, but slowly pushed back into the kiss, my tongue pushing into her mouth.

*Third Person POV*

Y/n's tongue explored his new territory, as Koneko purred in pleasure. She was barely resisting anything at this point, lost in pleasure. Only for that pleasure to multiply as Y/n's hand began to stroke her tail.

"N-nyah!" She tensed up, as Y/n's hand became more fervent.

Y/n felt something splash onto his lap, and released Koneko from the kiss. His hand loosened around her tail, and she fell forwards onto him. Y/n gently patted the nekomata's back, listening to her soft breaths.

"Koneko?" He said softly, "Are you okay?"

Suddenly, Koneko's vision shifted up to him, her eyes half-lidded and full of lust. Y/n felt a twinge of fear cross through his mind, and Koneko grabbed his hand.

"M-master has to take responsibility," Koneko moaned, "For getting me worked up.~"

She took his hand and placed int under her, allowing him to slip it into her panties. Y/n took the hint, and began fingering her. Gently, with one finger and first, savoring her sweet moans that filled the air.

When he felt she was ready, he thrust a second finger inside her. He used both fingers at the same time, scissoring and bending his fingers to induce as much pleasure as possible.

The moans became too much for Y/n, and a smirk plastered his face and a wicked idea came to mind. Taking stock of the fact that Koneko's catlike appendages were much more sensitive than her human parts, Y/n gave her a gentle nibble on the ear.

Koneko's moans turned to into screams, and Y/n felt his hand get covered in juices. Removing his hand and holding it up to his face, Y/n licked his hand.

"Salty...but sweet."

"Evil Master."

Y/n looked at Koneko, who was looking down. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her deep, labored breathing.

"Evil Master," She repeated, "You're not supposed to make me cum before you."

She grabbed his pants and tore them downwards, revealing Y/n's member in one feel swoop. Only stopping for a second to gawk at the incredible size, she hovered above him and pulled her panties to the side.

"Now let me pleasure you!"

Before Y/n could stop her, she plunged down and impaled herself on his girth, cumming again as Y/n spread her walls and pierced her womb.

"Koneko, be careful," Y/n said reaching out to pick her up off him, "I don't want you getting hurt."

Koneko merely slapped his hands away, clenching her fists. She slowly began to rise back up, keeping only his tip inside her, before dropping back down again. Her screams of pleasure filled the office, and Y/n had to clench the arms of his chair to keep from cumming.

"M-master!" Koneko screamed, bouncing up and down, "Nyah!"

Her bouncing got more and more forceful, shaking the chair every time she plunged back down. Both her and Y/n could feel the end coming, as Y/n tensed inside her and her walls clamped down once more.

"K-Koneko! I'm gonna cum!"

"Inside nyah!" She screamed, continuing to bounce, "Cum inside Master!"

Y/n did just that. As Koneko impaled herself once more, coming to a halt as her butt landed in Y/n's lap. He released inside her, filling her up and mixing with her juices as she spasmed in pleasure.

When she was finally done twitching, and Y/n had pulled out of her, she fell forward onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, wrapping her in a loving embrace.

"M-master... I love you." She said, closing her eyes and passing out.

"Koneko," Y/n whispered, "You're mine, forever and always. I love you."