Makoto Nijima (Persona 5) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

It's day four of my 2K follower celebration week! Hope you guys enjoy this, this chapter is a little bit of self-serving, because of my favorite waifu.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a good day.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

The bell rang to end the last class of the day, and I was more than happy to begin packing my stuff into my bag. Having Mr.Ushimaru as my last teacher for the day really drained all the energy out of me.

"Hey, hey!" I hear an obnoxious voice say, "Come on Y/n, snap outta it!"

I shook my head and snapped myself out of my self-imposed stupor. Ryuji was standing in front of me, waving his hand in my face.

"Ah, there you are!" He laughed, "Come on, school's over and I wanna see if I can catch Akira so the three of us can get some training done."

"Oh god please no," I groaned, "I cannot keep up with you."

"Oh don't be a baby," He laughed, "I've been taking it easy on you!"

"5 kilometers a day is not easy, Ryuji," I sighed, "Whatever. I'm not gonna win this argument, so let's find Akira so I don't have to suffer alone."

"That's the spirit!"

*Third Person POV*

Gathering up the last of his stuff and following the bleach-blond boy out of the room, Y/n reflected on how he had become friends with the bizarre ex-athlete.

Not long ago, Y/n was nothing more than a loser. A geek with no friends that had moved from America earlier that year. A social outcast from the beginning, Y/n found himself on the receiving end of a lot of hell from certain bullies.

Not the students, Y/n was too tall and even as a peaceful giant,  he was quite intimidating. But a certain teacher found that Y/n was easy to blackmail and manipulate into doing whatever he wanted. Kamoshida had used Y/n to scare off anyone who got too close to revealing what he was doing.

This easily gained Y/n the title of 'Kamoshida's Bodyguard', which he detested. However, before too long, Kamoshida had confessed to his crimes, and most of his victim's reputations were corrected and forgiven.

Almost all of them. Y/n was not one of those people.

{Flashback}

"Man that was so cool!" Ryuji cheered, walking with Akira and Ann, "Kamoshida really did have a change of heart!"

"Ryuji!" Ann shushed, "Will you be quiet, there are people around!"

However, the only person around them was Y/n, sipping on a can of coffee he had gotten from the vending machine. He was listening to music through a pair of earbuds, but he could easily hear them.

"Oh great, It's Kamoshida's bodyguard," Ryuji groaned, "Let's find somewhere else to eat."

"Ryuji!" Ann scolded against, her anger more apparent this time, "Stop calling him that! Kamoshida was using him!"

"How do you figure that?" Ryuji asked.

Ann only responded to that statement with a pointed glare, clearly daring him to challenge her. He backed down instantly, and she walked over to Y/n.