Yuuki Asuna (SAO) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

It's day 2 of my 2k celebration week, and it's a sequel to my Kirito x Male Reader one shot.

Hope you guys enjoy, thank you for following.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Y/n POV*

"Y/n, I'm worried about Asuna."

My eyes snapped away from the VR headset that sat on a nearby shelf, and to the boy sitting on the bed. His black hair was slightly longer than when I had last seen him, and he was fidgeting slightly.

"Oh, and why is that Kirito?"

"I-I think she's starting to figure out what we've been doing!"

I let out a sigh, "Why do you think that?"

"I don't have any proof," He whined, "But every time we hang out, she looks at you weird. I really think she's onto us."

"Fine," I said, "I'll talk to her and see if I can get anything out of her. But for now..."

Kazuto's fidgeting only got stronger, basically shaking from side to side. He had clearly been excited for this, judging by the small bulge that had appeared in his pants.

*Asuna POV*

I silently stepped up the stairs of Kazuto's house, making sure the front door shut silently as possible. I knew there was supposed to be no one home but him, which only confirmed my suspicion when I saw Y/n walk into the house.

Ever since that time Y/n had forcibly f*cked Kirito in GGO, it had been hard for me to look at him the same way. He was just so big, and without even trying he had turned Kirito into nothing but a bitch for him to use as he wished.

My feet glided along the ground, as I was careful not to make a single sound as I walked up to Kazuto's door. It was already propped open slightly, and I placed my face against the door to peek in.

Y/n was standing in front of Kazuto, who sat on the edge of his bed. Y/n was unbuttoning his pants, as Kazuto leaned forward, his tongue out in unaware-anticipation.

It didn't take long for Kazuto to get his prize, as Y/n's pants fell and Y/n freed his member from his underwear. The long, thick rod of meat smacked against my boyfriend's waiting face, and I could feel my panties get wet as I watched.

Kazuto got to work instantly, clearly knowledgeable on how to work Y/n's member. In only a few bobs of his head, Kazuto was deepthroating the whole thing, a visible lump appearing in his throat every time he went back down.

Y/n was barely doing anything to make Kazuto work any harder, a hand held lazily on Kazuto's hair. It was a very erotic sight, seeing how well trained he had my boyfriend for his own pleasure.

My hand found my pussy, shlicking in and out and I got wetter and wetter. Y/n was dominating Kazuto's mouth, and every time Kazuto bobbed down again, I could feel myself get closer and closer.

Finally, Y/n grabbed Kazuto's hair roughly. Pulling back until he only had the tip in his mouth, Y/n shoved Kazuto all the way down and making a massive lump appear in my boyfriend's throat.

"Get ready slut!"

I could tell Y/n began releasing his load down Kazuto's throat, and Kazuto's eyes rolled into the back of his head. Y/n began to pull out, spraying the last ropes of his semen over Kazuto's face before rubbing the leftover cum on his cheek.