Neo (RWBY) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Here it is, the first request of my week long 2k Celebration.

This was requested by @Evtar816! Thanks for the support.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

Another quiet night in Vale, as the hums of city life serenaded those who are resting for the next day's hustle and bustle. The night sky was a beautiful back drop to the lit streets and buildings with billboards a glow, a beauty that only one raised in the city among the lights could truly enjoy.

Only for the silence to be destroyed by the sounds of police sirens, as heavily armored swat cars chased after a similar heavily armored truck. The currently-being-chased van was black and red, with the Bank of Vale's logo printed on the side. A bright light shown down from above, surrounding the bank van in a floodlight from a helicopter.

As the bank van took off into the streets of Vale, two more vans joined, each one painted the same. They began to play games with the cops, a shell game of which van was the true target.

The vans disappeared under a highway overpass, breaking the line of sight from the helicopter and hiding the vans as they swapped places and confused the cops.

Coming out from under the overpass, the helicopter shone it's light on the center van, which took off further down the highway with two of the following cop cars. The two on the sides split off from the center, the one going left being followed by the third and final cop car.

This left the last van free from any tails, as it disappeared into the alleys of Vale. It quickly came to a stop and backed into an open garage door, leading inside the back of a large building.

This building was a high-end hotel named The Golden Time, one of the finest in the city. The reason it was so well off was because it was not only run by, but is the home of the Vale Mafia.

The L/n Crime Family of Vale, the source of mafia violence and crime in the city. They were rich, powerful, and untouchable. They had everyone in their pocket, including the head of the police who called off the search on the third van.

And at the top of the hotel, in his penthouse apartment, was the young Y/n L/n. Eager to please his father and in preparation of his take over the family business up his father's retirement, Y/n had gotten involved in crime at the young age of 12.

At that time, he used his power to extort local business owners to give him a part of their profits for his support and protection. Of course, his men were the ones attacking them if they didn't pay.

Now, at the age of 18 and only a few months from assuming complete control of the mafia from his father, Y/n had concocted and put into action a plan that was sure to make his father the proudest he could ever be.

The largest heist ever preformed in the history of Remnant, the Bank of Vale Heist.

As the largest bank in the world, the Bank of Vale was constantly moving money not only through the entirety of Vale, but through the entire world as well. Even the Schnee Dust Company had a good portion of their money in the Bank of Vale.

Which of course, just became Y/n's money.

And that's where our story really begins, as Y/n's scroll rang and a familiar number began to send him messages.

*Y/n POV*

"The money's downstairs. It's being loaded into the vault as we speak."

"Good. I'm waiting upstairs. I am not a patient man."