Fem! James Potter (Harry Potter) *Lemon Warning*

Hey everybody, it's your friendly neighborhood Author Man!

Sorry I've been gone for a few days, the last week has been kinda hard on me.

I hope this lemon tides you over for a while. It's short, but sweet. And I'm kinda on a Harry Potter kick cause I've been listening to the audio books.

See ya in another life Brotha!

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

Through out Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, there was one student loved by everyone. Teachers, students, and of course headmaster Dumbledore alike loved him for his attitude and willingness to help anyone.

This student was Y/n Evans. Top of the potions class, Slughorn's favorite, head boy, and boyfriend of the Gryffindor Quidditch team captain. He could barely walk down the hall without everyone saying hello and students knew that anyone who was struggling could ask him for help.

Even most Slytherins couldn't help but love him, especially Sepherena Snape. They had been close friends, Y/n was the only one who could keep the marauders off her, and helped protect her from their pranks. But they had a fight and stopped talking to each other, after she offended him.

Then there was the marauders. A group of Gryffindor girls who were well known for pulling pranks around the school. Despite how many pranks they pulled, they were pretty popular and were decent students. Serena Black was the most mature of the girls, often keeping the others from going too far. She had long black hair and grey eyes, and was a head taller than most other people in the year.

Then there was Rema Lupin. The smartest of the marauders, she rivaled Y/n in most classes. She had told Y/n long ago of her secret, she was a werewolf, and Y/n often helped sneak her out of the school before she turned.

Third was little Petra Petagrew. She was a short little girl with almost no skill in any class. She also lacked confidence, and mostly just followed whatever the other marauders do.

And rounding out the group of Jane Potter. What was there to really say about this girl? She was almost as tall as Y/n, with messy brown hair and wire-frame glasses. She was pretty attractive, the head girl for Gryffindor, the captain of the Quidditch team, and Y/n's girlfriend.

Y/n had quickly fallen for the black-haired girl as soon as he met her in his first year. The two had started dating later in their school life, and Y/n did his best to keep her out of trouble. Not that he could do much.

So as Y/n prepared for bed, one month before graduation, Jane Potter was putting a plan into action. This wasn't the regular type of prank, and she would do her best to keep the other marauders from finding out about this.

She wrapped her father's invisibility cloak around her shoulders, with only her head poking out, she stepped out of her four-poster bed. She began walking towards the doorway, before she heard something that made her blood run cold.

"Gonna go visit Y/n?~"

"Padfoot!" Jan whispered, "W-What are you-"

"Oh ho ho," Serena giggled, "Little Prongs is sneaking out to visit her boyfriend~"

"P-please, you can't tell anyone!"

"Oh I won't," Serena teased, "As long as you tell me what you're planning on doing tonight?"

Jane didn't reply, just turning bright red. Serena let a smirk cross her face, as her best friend's smirk told her all she needed to know.

"You don't need to say anything," Serena giggled, "Just be sure to be... safe."