Part 3

Daniels P.O.V.

"With me?" Bean asks.

"You know What?" I say. "Forget I said that."

Before Bean could reply, the bell rings.

"Saved by the bell." Bean sighs out.

Then we go our ways until Lunch.

{Lunch}

Bean sees me (sitting alone) and sits down. Zach comes running over to us two.

"Hey at recess." Zach starts. "Why'd you leave our table?"

I burst out laughing again.

"W-well, y-you s-ee-e." Bean stutters.

He stands up, goes up to Zach and whispers something In Zachs ear. Zachs jaw drops.

"What?" I ask.

"I'll keep that to myself." Zach says.

The younger runs off.

"What was that?" I ask Bean.

" D-don't y-you-u w-w-orr-ry." Bean stutters.

I slowly nod.

Corbyns P.O.V 

Dani slowly nods. I run my hand through my dyed, blonde hair. But, all of the sudden, Dani's head gets slammed into the table.

"Hey Cock Sucker." An unfamiliar voice mocks the younger sitting next to me.

"Leave him alone!!!!" I yell as I stand up and slam my hand on the table.

I see three people. One has dark brown hair like Dani's (Jonah); One with dusty, brown hair (Austin) and one with brown hair and, what looks like, dyed, blonde tips (Cash).

"Who are you?" The boy with brown/dyed blonde hair asks me.

"Corbyn." I say still death staring him.

"Cash." The boy says. "Question; why you hanging out with this bitch?"

"Don't you fucking call him that!" I yell. "And; I hang out with him cause, if you get to know him, he's a pretty good kid."

Cash puts his hands in the air and walks away, leaving the two other guys.

"Austin." The guy with the dusty, blonde hair states.

The other guys eyes went from baby blue to dark blue in an instant. He smirks and looks at me.

"Jonah."

"Fuck off." I mutter and sit back down.

I hear their feet tap on the floor as they walk away. I look at Dani. The poor kid had buried his head into his arms. I could hear soft sobs escaping his lips.

"Hey it's o-" 

He interrupts me by a hug. I, obviously, hug him back. Jack and Zach come over to us, jaws dropped.

"No one's ever don't that." Zach says.

"Especially to the biggest school bully." Jack says, finishing Zachs sentence.

"He's not a very good one." I say in my best Hermione voice.

Dani heard me and laughs. We pull apart.

"Better now?" I ask Dani.

He slowly nods. I pull him in for one last hug and then the bell rings.

()End of day()

Dani, Jack and I start walking home since our houses are the same way. I break the awkward silence by asking:

"What do you guys wanna do when you guys get of school?"

I see Dani tense up.

"Well I wanna maybe do like-" The curly haired boy pauses. "I just had a mind blank."

I laugh then stop walking.

"Well this is my house." I say. " See ya when I See ya."

I wave.

"Bye!" Jack says and keeps walking.

All I get is a wave from Dani. I walk into an umber-coloured wooden door to a country looking house, only to get pushed up against the white, painted wall. I look up to see Ray, aka my Dad. I call him by his name because- well you can tell why.

"Oh piss off." I mutter quietly but loud enough for the older hear me.

I walk up some wooden stairs and into the 2nd door on the right. I turn the handle and slowly open the door, it creeking as I open it. I sit my bag down next to my old looking table and close the door i once had opened. I slowly lock the door, hearing loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Then all I can hear was banging. I start shaking. Yea I'm used to this but it still scares me. I curl up in a corner, thinking that it would all just go away, but it didn't. All it did was get louder. I slowly stand up, my hands trembling, and touch the door handle. Slowly, the handle turned to ice as I touch it. Oh, yea; i forgot to mention, I have ice powers. Cliche, right? 

"You little shit." Ray slurs. "I'm going out, you'd better be here when I get home. Or else mother fucker."

"O-Okay."

I hear footsteps going down stairs and out the door. Hearing it slam made me flinch. I sigh loudly.