Part 5

3rd Person

"Or...nah?" Corbyn asks the younger.

"I guess." Daniel mumbles.

The two teens start walking into the city of Los Angeles. They start talking, well at least Corbyn starts talking; Daniel only mumbles. But things start getting a bit personal.

"So...Corbyn." The boy with the messy, brown hair starts. "Are you a virgi-"

"What?!" Corbyn exclaims, taking his arms out of his hoodie pockets. "Don't even finish that."

"But are you?" Daniel asks, speaking more clearly than normal.

Corbyn sighs and says "Yea. I am." Quite quickly. Daniel nods.

"You?" Corbyn asks.

"Im 16." Daniel says. "Of course i am."

"And you think just because I am 17 I've had it?!" Corbyn jokes.

Daniel just laughs. The two teens walk around a corner to reveal a bright McDonalds sign. Daniels face lights up at the sight of the familiar bright sign but drops at the thought that he has no money for it.

"I have no money." Daniel mumbles/whines.

Corbyn pursed his lips. "I mean I could buy it for You?"

Daniel glares at him. "I couldn't take your money for something so stupid."

"It was a rhetorical question." Corbyn says. "I buying It for you no matter what you say."

"No your no-" The brown haired boy starts but gets interrupted by a hand covering his mouth.

"Yea I am. And of story." Corbyn says.

Daniel wants the hand off his mouth so he decides to lick it. Corbyn immediately takes his hand away from the youngers mouth.

"Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew!" Corbyn says, wiping his hand on the youngers jumper.

Daniel just laughs.

Anna Seavey's P.O.V.

I wonder where Daniel went. When we (the seavey fam) were just talking about getting in a relationship at the dinner table, Daniel just slams his hand on the table and yells:

"Fuck all of You!"

Then ran out with his skateboard.

"H-hey M-mum?" I stutter.

"Hmmm?" My mum hums.

"W-whe-eres d-daniel?" I ask.

My mum sighs. "I don't know sweetie but he'll come back."

I nod then I go up to my room and curl up in my blankets, drifting off to sleep.

End of P.O.V