Part 7

[WARNING: THIS PART HAS SELF-HARM. CLICK AWAY IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF]

The blonde boy runs into his house, shared with his dad, to see mostly everything broken and His Father, Alex, on the ground with a beer bottle in hand. Corbyn slides past him and walks up to his room deserectly, all except for stepping on a creaky floorboard. Corbyn cringes and runs to his room, closing his door immediately.

"Is that you Corbyn you bitch." His dad slurs.

"Yea, u-um, it i-is." Corbyn stutters.

"Where were you 20 minutes ago, huh?!" Alex yells, his voice sounding harsh.

"What do you mean? I-I was al-always her-here." Corbyn says, his voice shaking as he hears his Dad's hard steps up the stairs.

Corbyn slides down his door, hot tears streaming down his face.

"Alright you little cunt." Alex growls.

The 17 year old relaxes a little but hearing his fathers steps coming closer he stiffens once again.

"It doesn't mean that I'm  not going to come in there!" Alex growls, bursting the door open which sends Corbyn flying into the wall.

Corbyn groans in pain. Alex walks up to him and kicks him right in the gut. Corbyn covers his stomach and looks at Alex in horror then looks down.

"Mom wouldn't want this." Corbyn whispers.

"Don't you dar-"

"She's watching down on you and probably wanting to engulf me in a hug, not that I'm saying I need a hug. I'm just saying mom would've already left you and taken me with her. Just think about mom and what she would want." Corbyn confesses, standing up and leaving while leaving Alex in shock.

Corbyn walks into the bathroom, locking the door and looking down at the sink. Tears start leaving his eyes while he tries holding back sobs. Corbyn quickly pulls the drawer open to see one of his good friends, a new, sharp razor. Corbyn smiles at the sight of it. He grabs it and rolls up his sleeves to his camo shirt. Then he does it, he presses it into his skin and swiped to the side. Corbyn leaves about six cuts on each arm. He turns the tap on and washes all the blood off of his arms. Corbyn rolls down his sleeves back down and walks out of the bathroom. He is a bit confused when he hears a car pull away from the driveway. Corbyns eyes widen and he runs into his own room. He sees a little note. Corbyn picks it up and reads it.

Dear Corbyn,

I know the ways I've treated you was disgusting and I think you don't deserve it, After your little speech about your mom. I wish I could've been there for you and held you when you needed it the most. I truly do love you, but I think its best I leave you, forever. Bye Corbyn, My Son.

From Your Father, Alex.

P.S I'm okay with you being gay. I'm glad you told me. 

Corbyns mouth gaps, he was speechless. 

"I'm not 18 yet." Corbyn says to himself. "I can't live alone."

Corbyn remembers that he had got Daniels number and grabs his own phone. He clicks on the contact but notices three texts from him.

My To Be Hubby:

Hey Dipshit! I Don't know my way home!

(2) My family is probably screaming at home!

(3) You Don't care do you?

Corbyn cringes at what time they were sent. 15 minutes ago. For Corbyn that's a long time.

Myself

No! I do care! I swear!

My To Be Hubby

Oh so now you text me back! I found my way home.

Myself

I was going to make up an excuse but I'm just going to tell you straight because you probably wouldn't understand the excuse.

My To Be Hubby

Then tell me.

Corbyn tells him the whole thing with Alex, his Mom and what just happened.

My To Be Hubby

Shit. Umm you could probably come and stay in the Seavey household maybe?

Myself

Really? You would do that?

My To Be Hubby

I mean yea. My parents would love you. My sister might ask a lot of questions. My brother would get along with you really quick I know for sure.

Myself

omg, I'll be down as soon as I can which will be like 1 hour.

My To Be Hubby

Alright. I'll tell my family.

Corbyn couldn't type back cause he just thinking of how good it will be to finally have a good family. He quickly starts packing his things into a suitcase he finds and puts all his shoes in a separate suitcase altogether.

~1 Hour Later~

I Knock on the Seavey's door. The door opens and reveals a blonde girl, she looks younger than Daniel and has light blue eyes.

"Oh! You must be Corbyn! I'm Anna, Anna Seavey."