Part 6

The two teens walk into the famous restaurant, known as McDonalds, and walk up to a girl and the cash register. Her name tag read "Calla"

"Hi! My name is Calla and Welcome to McDonalds, How can I help you?" Calla asks, welcoming the two teens.

"What do you want?" Corbyn asks, looking down to  the brown haired boy that was mesmerised by the bright menu on the roof.

"Umm." Daniel says, stroking his chin then putting his hand up in the air. "Ooh, a McChicken!"

"Alright one McChicken and one Chicken Caesar McWrap." Corbyn tells the cashier, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

"Alright, that will be Twenty Dollars." Calla states

Corbyn nods, pulling out a twenty dollar note from his brown, leather wallet and hands it to Calla. She took the note from him hand and put it into the register. Calla pulls back a strand of dyed, blue hair behind her pale ear. Daniel notices dark, brown freckles covering all over her face. 

"Alright, your number is 184." Calla says, handing Corbyn a piece of paper reading the number "184".

Corbyn nods and takes the piece of paper. The two teens walk away from the cash register and Corbyn looks at the girl in disgust.

"What?" Daniel asks the boy with dyed, blonde hair.

"She was definitely flirting with me." Corbyn says.

"Why, are you already taken by another girl?" Daniel asks, hoping the answer will be 'No.'

Corbyn looks at the boy in disgust.

"No. Never again." Corbyn says, muttering the last bit.

Daniel, secretly, raises an eyebrow. 

A while later Corbyn starts moving around in his chair.

"You good there?" Daniel asks, raising his head from the palm of his hand.

"Just been sitting here awhile and my ass is starting to hurt." Corbyn Says, eventually sitting on his hands.

Daniel awkwardly nods and puts his head back in his hand.

"184!" The same girl yells over the counter.

"I'll get it." Daniel Says, getting up from his chair and grabbing the food then walking back to the Blondie he knows.

Corbyn stands up, crossing his arms and scoffing. Daniel sighs.

"What is it now?" Daniel asks.

"I could've got the food." Corbyn mutters.

Daniel giggles.

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

After eating at the restaurant, the two teens throw away their trash and walk out of McDonalds. Corbyn looks at his phone and his eyes widen.

"Wha-" Daniel gets cut off.

"I, uh, ne-need to lea-leave." Corbyn stutters then runs off.

"Please...don't leave?" Daniel asks softly.

"Sorry," Corbyn sighs, "I don't want you hurt." Then the taller blonde boy runs off.

"But, I don't know my way back."