Part 8

"Umm yea i am." I say smiling. "Its nice to meet you Anna."

I see Dani run around the corner. "Bean!"

He runs up to me and hugs me tight. I hug him back, astonished but I complied.

"The chemistry." Anna whispers.

Dani let's go of me and pushes his sister. I take it Anna knows that her brother isn't into girls. I look at Dani and start seeing more features on him that I hadn't seen before; his bright, ocean eyes, his sweet-looking face and the different shades of brown that suit his hair entirely. It really did astonish me. Then I realised how weak he looked and how pale he really was. I frown.

"Who's that at the do-" A woman emerges around the corner and smiles.

She has light brown hair, brown eyes and she looks particularly young.

"Ahhh Corbyn, am I right?" The woman asks.

"Yep, Corbyn Besson." I say.

"My Mom." Daniel says.

Dani's Mother walks up to me and stretches out a hand.

"Keri Seavey." She says.

I grab her hand shake it. "Its a pleasure to meet you."

Keri shakes her head, "The pleasures all mine." We finish shaking hands and Keri suggests that I go unpack in the spare room.

"Okay, c'mon Bean, I'll show you around!" Dani cheeps. I smile, walking behind the younger. He leads me to the second door on the right which opens to a quite plain bedroom. It had a few boxes here or there but it felt quite cozy. "Sorry about the mess," Dani apologises, scratching the back of his neck, "If we knew we were going to have company, I would've cleaned it." I laugh.

"It's fine. It feels..." I start, looking at the brown haired boy in front of me, "Cozy." Dani smiles causing a tug from the corner of my lips.

"Well, I'll let you put all your stuff down and when you're ready for a tour, come down the stairs," Dani smiles, leaving me In the bedroom. I smile to myself.

"The things that boy does to me," I chuckle. Soon, I found my way around the little room, moving the boxes so they look at least half organised and then place my clothes perfectly. The whole bottom of the small, sliding door wardrobe was filled with all my shoes, some looking the exact same but I could tell the difference. I smile, looking around my room, Done. I decide that it looks fine and walk out of the room, closing the door quietly and walking down the few stairs to see a cheery Dani, talking to Keri and, what looks to be, his Dad. Dani looks around to see me and signals for me to come over to him. I give a small smile and walk over to you.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Corbyn," Dani's Dad held out a hand, "Jeff Seavey." I nod and shake his hand. "We've heard a lot about you from Daniel." I smirk and look over my shoulder to see a hot pink Dani.

"Dad.." Dani whispers to his father in a annoyed tone. Hmm, I think, Dani must've told his whole family about the gay thing.

"Really, I wouldn't think that Daniel Seavey would talk about me," I smirk even more, looking at Dani.

"Anyway, Where's Christian and Tyler?" Dani asks his parents.

"Well us four are going out for dinner and Anna didn't want to come and she needs supervision.." Jeff starts.

"No, no, no, no. I thought it was just gonna be Corbyn and I?" Dani freaks out. I feel a red tingle on my neck which starts to crawl its way up to my face.

""I thought that too but-"

"Jeff, we really need to leave," Keri warns him.

"You're right, I'm sorry Daniel, we'll see you in about 5 hours." And with that, Dani's parents left. Dani groans. I chuckle.

"Look," I say, swinging an arm around the younger, "It's okay. She can't be that bad." Dani glares at me. I smile.

"Let's just go up to my room," Dani sighs. As we pass, what I'm assuming to be, the living room, we spot Anna waving at us. "Anna, we are going up to my room. Don't annoy us."

"Dad said that you need to watch me."

"Fine, I'll show Corbyn arond then we'll come back down. Okay?"

"Okay." Dani grabs my hand and before he could haul me upstairs, Anna spoke up, "Are you two dating?" My cheeks immediately turned to a bright red and Dani turned around to her with his cheeks just as red as mine.

"Anna! You don't just ask that!" Dani yells at her, turning back around and pulling me upstairs. He showed me around a bit before stopping, "I'm so sorry about Anna." I chuckle.

"It's all good. She's just..." I try to think of a word that wouldn't be offensive but got my point across, "Something different." Dani got was I was going for and nods.

"We should head back down to Anna before she comes up here and annoys us," Dani groans. I chuckle and nod. We walk downstairs and Dani leads me to the living room.

"So what are we watching?" Dani says sounding defeated.

"Nothing yet," Anna says with a smirk. Dani looks at her, a bit worried of what the girl was about about to say. Ashleys face softens, "We need pizza!!" Dani let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, what do we want?" The brown haired boy asks the blonde girl. I zone out when she was saying things to focus on Dani. The light hit his face at a perfect angle to make his blue eyes look  just perfect. I notice that there was a bit of yellow in the middle of the colour of his eyes. Soon he looks over to me smiling. I shake my head and realise he's talking. "Does that sound good Bean?" I sit there looking at him trying to think of an answer to everything I didn't hear. I see Dani's cheeks turning red as I kept looking at him.

"Yea. It's fine," I say, smiling at the younger boy.