What's Done is Done

Hi there!

I'm gonna get straight to the point here. It was my intention to write more for this book. Write how Draco and Harry's relationship progresses and flourishes. Write how their friends become close too, and how Draco helps Harry with what he is dealing with too. I had ideas and wanted to write them, but as I tried to force myself to write the next chapter, I kinda realised that's what I was doing. Forcing it. Where I ended it was nice, and simple, ans though the book is short I think it was a nice conclusive ending. If I write anymore I'll bring up new conflicts and have to resolve those and I'll get carried away, and it will become a ramble.

So, I'm considering this book completed. I have two other Drarry fics on my account, "To Love a Veela" is only a couple chapters long but I fully intend to work on it more, and then "Time to Time" is longer and still has a long while to go yet. I will be updating those when possible, but I just can't force myself to work on this one anymore, I like how it currently ends, and I would like to keep hold of that.

However, I thank you for all your support, and I really hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you to every one of you.

   ~ Jupiter x