Not A Chapter

Hello, I'm going to interrupt your reading to ask you a few questions and say a few things
1) do you want me to talk more about this implied Draco/Harry ship or just leave it as it is?
2) If given a choice, would a Harry Potter and Good Omens crossover or a Harry Potter and Sherlock crossover be better? Its not going to appear in this story, but I'm starting to draft a new one.
3) I will be rewriting this story, in a sense. I'll be re reading my work again, and making edits. So if you're already here and I haven't indicated that I have edited it, it could possibly change. Changes can be small things like grammar or bigger things like a 500 word addition to a chapter.
4) any other ships you would like me to write about? This is relevant to Point 2, so I can decide what to write based on your likes.
As always, thanks for reading my works! If you have any other comments you would like to make, please do so! :)
Now, I will explain the three names of fandoms that I mentioned above, in case you don't know, or need a refresher of what is in it.

^Harry Potter universe

^Harry Potter universe. As you should already know, Muggles and Wizards. There may be room for a religion or higher order of some sort, for Good Omens, and I have a few ideas already.
Characters: you should know already. I might include Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Severus, Lucius, and the rest. (hint, emphasis on the few I mentioned)

 (hint, emphasis on the few I mentioned)

^Sherlock universe. No one in this fandom has magical or supernatural abilities. It tells the story of super-sleuth Sherlock Holmes, and his (gay) flatmate John Watson where they solve cases, and try not to die. Gregory is a police investigator, and Mycroft is the British Government personified. Jim Moriarty is the arch nemesis of Sherlock. However, there have been AUs where they are wizards (Holmes Pureblood family and the Watson muggle family. Mary from the Halfblood family, and Lestrade from the wizarding family)
Characters: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Gregory Lestrade, Mycroft Holmes, Jim Moriarty.

^Good Omens universe

^Good Omens universe. This is a story where God is real (religious people don't hate me, I don't know too much about it). God is real, Satan is real, angels and devils are real. The white haired one is Aziraphale, an angel sent to Earth by God from the time of the Garden of Eden. The red haired one is Crawley (Crowley), who is a devil who fell from the sky as a fallen angel, and was the serpent who tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. They have both co-existed together on Earth for 6000 years, and they helped to prevent Armegeddon(what happens if the Antichrist is born). They could fit into the HP world, as creature Inheritance may be a thing, and wizards may become an angel or demon for their inheritance. Aziraphale and Crowley are born angels and demons.
Character : Aziraphale, Crowley, God(or Jesus, I have no idea yet who will make an appearance), Satan, Lord Hastur (Crowley's devil boss), Archangel Gabriel (Aziraphale's angel boss)

Credit of the photos go to google and their respective artists.

And also, gosh, I am running out of chapter names someone send help please