Nightmares (KiriBaku)

~KiriBaku~ ~Fluff and slight Angst~

Kirishima's POV

It was the middle of the night, and I just couldn't sleep!

I have no idea why I can't sleep, but then again, it has only been two months since All Might had that huge fight with All for One, and it still plays in all of our heads like it happened yesterday.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a series of explosions.

I jumped at the sounds, which made me jump out of my bed alltogether. "Ow.." I rubbed my head but then stopped once I heard what sounded like... crying.

I stood up, walking towards my dorm's door. I went out into the hallway, trying to find the source of the crying. I soon found out that it was coming from none other than Katsuki Bakugo's room.

I knocked on his door but I got no answer, just louder sobs. I knocked again and there was still no reply.

I put my hand on the doorknob to find that it was unlocked.

I opened the door to find Bakugo curled up on his bed.

I walked over to him, slowly, and sat on the edge of his bed. I was worried for him so I started rubbing his back in comfort.

Bakugo glanced at me and slowly started to sit up, still sobbing.

Once he did, I put my hand on his cheek and used my thumb to wipe away his tears, smiling softly at him. Bakugo looked up at me for a second and then looked back down.

"I-I'm so w-weak..." He said quietly, almost to where I couldn't hear him.

"Huh?! No you're not! You're so manly, a-and-" Bakugo cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth. "S-Shut up... I-If I was so "manly," t-then I wouldn't have been k-kiddnapped.. I wouldn't have to have s-someone s-save me... I wouldn't have been the cause for All Might's r-retirement!" Bakugo then started crying more.

I removed Bakugo's hand from my mouth and hugged him tightly; surprisingly, he didn't push me away.

After a few minutes of silence, I let go of Bakugo. I smiled at him again. Bakugo then leaned in and briefly kissed me. "Thanks, Dumb Hair..." I smiled a bit wider. "Anytime, Bakugo."

We then layed down on Bakugo's bed, hugging each other and falling into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~

~