Cherry Blossoms (Kacchaco)

~Kacchaco~ ~Fluff~

Uraraka's POV

The school day had just ended, and I was walking out of the school with Iida and Deku. We all stopped at our lockers on our way out.

I entered my combination and opened my locker to find a note inside.

Go to the cherry blossom tree at lunch tomorrow

I folded up the note and placed it in my pocket and walked home with Deku and Iida.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The next morning, I entered the classroom, cheerful as usual. I gave Deku a wave and went to go talk with the other girls after I put my things down at my desk.

Soon enough, it was lunch time and I remembered the note I received yesterday.

On my way outside, I was stopped by Iida and Deku. "Uraraka, where are you going?" Deku asked. "Aren't you going to sit with us?" Iida added on.

I scratched the back of my head and smiled at them. "Oh, right... I was going to eat outside today, I hope that's fine with you two!" Iida and Deku both nodded and went to go sit down at a table.

I then ran outside towards the cherry blossom tree, hoping I wasn't too late.

><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><

I reached the tree and slowed down to catch my breath. I noticed someone sitting down on the bench under the tree and slowly walked towards them. They turned their head slightly and noticed me.

"Oi, Round Face! It took you long enough."

I turned my head to see Bakugo looking at me. I smiled at him and sat down next to him.

Bakugo sighed. "Look, I know this is probably really cliché and all that, but t-there's something I need to tell you..."

I blushed a little and I noticed Bakugo did too. "I'm listening," I said.

"I... I didn't know when a good time to say this was so I'm just gonna say it now..."

"I l-like you, okay?!" Bakugo turned his head away from me and blushed more.

I smiled and turned his head back towards me and gave him a soft kiss.

"I like you too, Pomeranian boy." I said, giggling.

"H-Hey! Take that back... baka..." Bakugo crossed his arms.

I chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder; we remained like this for the rest of lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~