Truth or Dare (KamiShinso)

~KamiShinso~ ~There is somewhat of a Lemon part~

Shinso's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today, I was hanging out with my boyfriend, Kaminari, and the rest of the so-called BakuSquad.

I sat up and got out of my bed and went to my closet to grab a T-shirt, some ripped jeans, and a hoodie and got dressed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After getting ready, I made my way downstairs and soon exited the dorm for General Studies. 'I still wish I was in the Hero Course,' I thought to myself as I made my way over to the 1-A Dorm.

When I was almost there, I noticed Kaminari standing outside the building. "Hey Shinso!" He exclaimed, waving at me. I gave a tiny wave in return. Once I reached him, he placed a kiss on my cheek and put his arm around my shoulders; he then brought me inside the dorm building.

"Guys, he's here!" Kaminari exclaimed to the rest of the group that was sitting in the common room. "Hey man!" Kirishima said with a smile. "Hi!!" Ashido exclaimed, waving. Sero just gave me a smile and Bakugo... was Bakugo. Kaminari took a seat on an empty couch and motioned for me to sit next to him.

"Alright! So," Ashido started, "Who wants to play a game?" She asked excitedly. Bakugo completely ignored the question and pulled out his phone and starting scrolling through it. "Sure!" Kirishima and Sero said at the same time. Kaminari nodded and I shrugged.

"Yay! First, let's play Never Have I Ever, everyone hold up ten fingers!" We all, including Bakugo after he put his phone down, put up all our fingers. "Okay, last one to have at least one finger left wins! I'll go first," Ashido said.

"Never have I ever, kissed a guy before!" This made me, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Kirishima all put a finger down.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After about a half hour, we finished the game and I ended up winning, which made Bakugo pretty upset.

Next we played Truth or Dare, which was, once again, Ashido's choice. But honestly, I didn't mind.

We played several rounds of Truth or Dare and now it was Bakugo's turn again. "Hey, Pikachu! Truth or Dare?" Kaminari looked at him. "Uh, dare!" Bakugo smirked to himself.

"Kiss Dumb Hair for at least 5 seconds."

Kaminari turned to face me, but Bakugo stopped him. "No, not him... although his hair is pretty dumb. I meant Kirishima."

Kirishima blushed slightly as Kaminari looked at him. "A-Alright.." Kaminari leaned in towards Kirishima, who was sitting right next to him. They then kissed for about 7 seconds before Kaminari pulled away, embarrassed. Bakugo mouthed a "You're welcome" to Kirishima and then looked away.

After a few more rounds of Truth or Dare, we stopped playing. Kaminari made his way to his room with me following behind him.

Once Kaminari shut the door, I locked it. Kaminari laid down on his bed and sighed and I crawled on top of him, almost pinning him down in a way, with a smirk on my face.

"S-Shinso, w-what're you doing..?" Kaminari said, blushing. "Since the Pomeranian wouldn't let me kiss you, I thought I'd take this moment to do it myself." I then crashed my lips against Kaminari's.

We stayed like this for a few more seconds before I decided to take it a bit further. I pulled away from Denki moved down to his neck and started to kiss it. "Mmm~..." Denki placed his hands on my chest and moved them around, therefore rubbing my chest.

I pulled away from Denki's neck and let my hands move down to the hem of Denki's shirt, pulling on it a bit. I looked at Denki as he nodded. I then proceeded to take Denki's shirt off; I gave his chest kisses on random spots.

Denki giggled but we both stopped as we heard a knock on the door.

"Kami? You in there? I wanted to apologize for earlier," I heard Kirishima say. I sighed and got off of Denki. Denki sat up, frowning. "Yeah, give me a second," Denki replied as he put his shirt back on.

Denki motioned to his window. I walked over to it and opened it, going down the ladder that Denki had attached to his window.

I then made my way back to my own dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~