HAPPY B-DAY SHOTO!! (TodoDeku)

~TodoDeku~ ~Fluff~

Deku's POV

I was finishing up making a tiny present for Todoroki. What I got him was the only thing I could think of getting him for his birthday. It was perfect.

I made my way downstairs to meet everyone else. Todoroki wasn't awake yet and we were throwing a surprise party for him. I placed my present on the table with the others.

As we were adding the final details to the surprise party, Momo had heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "He's coming!" She whisper-yelled. We turned off the lights and hid.

Todoroki came downstairs, clearly still tired and he looked confused. He looked around and looked even more confused.

I counted to three and we all jumped out from our hiding spots. "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODOROKI!!!"

Todoroki looked surprised for a second and then smiled softly. "Thanks, everyone.."

~~~

Later, he was opening his presents. We had to take his present from Kacchan away since it wasn't the nicest. Todoroki had gotten a lot of nice things, but Kirishima had came over to me and whispered "I think he likes yours the most." I smiled.

My gift for Todoroki was nothing more than a homemade gift, nothing too special, yet he apparently liked it the most.

~~~

I was now sitting in my room, taking a few extra notes on things. I heard a knock on my door. "It's open!" I answered.

The door opened and Todoroki came inside.

"Hello, Midoriya." I stood up and turned around to face him. "Hey Todoroki! Happy birthday!" Todoroki nodded and said thanks.

"I wanted to thank you personally for your gift, it meant a lot to me." I blushed a little. "Oh, it was nothing.." Todoroki shook his head. "I'm being serious."

I looked up at him.

We were standing pretty close to each other.

Todoroki leaned in towards me and pecked my lips with his own.

"Again, thank you, Midoriya." He said, walking out.

I felt really bad, since I was too dumbfounded to even say you're welcome. I blushed, thinking about what had just happened.

I smiled to myself. "I guess it really meant something to him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed!

I'm going to apologize again for the Christmas special being messed up. I clicked the publish button on Christmas day and it said it published, but when I came back today, it said it was a draft.

Another thing I would like to apologize for is having one special chapter after another. This wasn't my original plan, since I wanted to have one or two one-shots in between them. Unfortunately, this couldn't happen due to all my homework for school and whatnot.

Lastly, I apologize for the crappy chapter. :p

BUT ANYWAYS, on a happier note...

Happy Birthday to Shoto Todoroki!!!

And in case you were wondering, Bakugo got Todoroki a kettle. :|

And we should also wish our 10-dollar-founding-father-without-a-father  Alexander Hamilton a happy birthday as well.

Anyways, like I said, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot! I wanted to make one for Shoto's birthday, but I didn't have many ideas. 

I'm sorry for any confusion that may have occurred, if there's any, let me know in the comments! 

Bye everyone!! :D