Caramel and Candy Canes (TodoBaku X-Mas)

I now present to you, a Christmas special including my favorite MHA ship... TodoBaku!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TodoBaku~ ~Lemon~

Todoroki's POV

It was Christmas Eve and everyone in the 1-A dorm was making last-minute things ready for their classmates.

I was in my dorm room, holding a list of the names of my classmates I wanted to make presents for. I had just finished Midoriya's, and I had one more name that wasn't crossed off.

Katsuki Bakugo.

I had left Bakugo's present for last because I wanted to make his special. But here I am, on Christmas Eve, with no idea of what to get him.

I suddenly got an idea and started working on it right away.

><><><><><><><

Bakugo's POV

I was just sitting in the common room of our dorm building when I noticed everyone talking about presents they made for other people. Originally, I wasn't going to get anyone anything, but that soon changed.

As I was making my way to my dorm room, right when I opened my door to go in, Dumb Hair tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey Bakubro! You done making presents yet?"

I looked at him. "I'm not making shit for anyone." Kirishima chuckled. "Yeah, I figured you wouldn't. But hey, if you want to get that crush of yours something, now's the time to do it!" Kirishima said with a wink as he walked off.

I walked into my dorm room, shutting the door and sitting down on my bed.

I was thinking about what Shitty Hair said and decided that maybe I should get something for Icy-Hot.

But when it became Christmas morning, I couldn't think of anything.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Todoroki's POV

It was now Christmas morning, and I was getting all my presents for everyone together so that when we all meet downstairs I could pass them out.

I soon made my way downstairs and was greeted by Midoriya, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and others.

After we all had breakfast, we passed out our gifts.

But, after everyone that was downstairs got all their gifts, I still had one more left to pass out... It was Bakugo's.

I excused myself from everybody else and walked up the stairs towards Bakugo's room.

><><><><><><><><><><

Standing outside of Bakugo's room, I had a mini panic-attack. I had known for a while that I had a crush on Bakugo, but every other time that I talked to him, there wasn't an issue.

After taking a couple deep breaths, I knocked on Bakugo's door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THERE?" Bakugo yelled from inside his room. "It's me, Todoroki."

After a minute or so, the door opened and I saw a rather tired-looking Bakugo. "What do ya want, Icy-Hot?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

'Cute,' I thought as I walked inside his room once he moved out of the way.

"I came to give you your Christmas present, since you weren't downstairs."

We sat down on Bakugo's bed, quite far away from each other. He grabbed it out of my hands and ripped the wrapping paper open.

Bakugo opened it and found some exclusive All Might merchandise that I knew he wanted for a long time. I could have sworn I saw a small smile on his face.

"Thanks, Half 'n Half." Bakugo then looked down. "I couldn't get you anything cuz I didn't know what to get you."

I looked at him. "That's fine, you didn't have to get me anything."

Bakugo moved a bit closer to me. "Huh, what do you mean?! You got me this expensive shit, I need to get you something back!!"

"Like I said, you really don't-" I was cut off my Bakugo holding me by the collar of my shirt. "Yes. I. Do."

Bakugo and I stared at each other, and soon enough I saw a smirk form on Bakugo's face.

"C-Can you please let me go, Bakugo...?" I said, slightly blushing.

"No." Bakugo said as he crashed his lips against mine.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

3rd Person POV

Todoroki was surprised at first, but he soon melted into the kiss. Bakugo pushed Todoroki down onto the bed, never once breaking the kiss. Bakugo then licked Todoroki's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Todoroki gave him.

The two boy's tongues then fought for dominance, with Bakugo's winning in the end. Bakugo pulled away for air, afterwards moving down to kiss Todoroki's neck. Todoroki let out a quiet moan as Bakugo hit his sweet spot.

Todoroki was attempting to take Bakugo's shirt off, which Bakugo noticed as he pulled away and let Todoroki do so. Bakugo decided to return the favor and took Todoroki's shirt off.

Todoroki blushed and then Bakugo started sucking on Todorok's nipples. Todoroki let out a slightly louder moan and moved his hands along Bakugo's chest.

Todoroki's hands moved further down and soon they reached right above Bakugo's pants. Bakugo licked his lips and smirked. "Oh, so little Shoto Todoroki wants more, huh~?" He said teasingly. Todoroki nodded and started unzipping Bakugo's pants.

Once Todoroki unzipped them, Bakugo proceeded in taking them off. "Come on Icy-Hot, you have to do your part too" Todoroki blushed a little and started taking off his own pants.

Bakugo licked his lips again and took off Todoroki's boxers, and then his own. Bakugo gave Todoroki a kiss and then pulled away soon after. Bakugo started fingering Todoroki, preparing him; Todoroki moaned. 

"You ready, Half 'n Half~?" Bakugo asked, smirking, as he positioned himself and entered Todoroki.

<Time Skip due to my lazy self>

After Bakugo's "present" for Todoroki was given, Todoroki and Bakugo laid on the bed, exhausted. They were cuddled up to each other.

"Bakugo... Did you know you smell like caramel?" Todoroki asked tiredly. "Well you look like a candy cane." Bakugo replied. "Yeah, but I'm your candy cane." Todoroki said, smiling. Bakugo returned the smile.

"Merry Christmas, Shoto."

"Merry Christmas to you too, Katsuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End! I hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry I had a time skip at that one part, I was kinda rushing if I'm being honest. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! <3

Future me A/N: So apparently this was a draft the entire time EVEN THOUGH IT TOLD ME IT PUBLISHED!! I apologize! :)