𝑰𝑰𝑰

—

THE TRIP TO JAKKU wasn't all that bad. Lila and Poe were cracking jokes the whole way but once they arrived in Jakku, Lila had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach.

It took her a few minutes to realise once they had got off the ship that this was the village in her dream and this caused her to immediately feel on edge. Poe was walking slightly in front of her cautiously, looking around.

Lila caught up to him, "Poe, this is the same village from my dream—"

He widened his eyes, "What?"

"You don't think—"

Poe shook his head quickly, "Dreams are just dreams, it was probably a coincidence." He reassured as they entered the small hut-like house where Lor San Tekka lived.

Poe quickly knocked and Lor San Tekka answered the door and ushered the two inside.

"Hello, hello." He greeted, sitting down, "Would you two like anything? Tea? A snack?"

Lila just smiled, "No thank you."

Lor San Tekka placed a small leather satchel onto the small table that sat next to him.

"This will begin to make things right. I've traveled too far, and seen to much, to ignore the despair in the galaxy. Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the force."

Poe slowly nodded, "Well, because of you now we have a chance. The General's been after this for a long time."

"'The General' To me, she is royalty. Well, she certainly is that."

Lila smiled.

"Ah, Lila Solo. I thought I recognised your face." Lor San Tekka handed the small satchel to Poe, "I hope you find your Uncle, Lila."

"Thank you." She replied gratefully.

They were interrupted when BB-8, Poe's trusted droid, entered frantically, beeping. Poe looked at BB-8 then turned to face Lila and Lor San Tekka.

"We've got company."

Lila instantly shot up from her seat and exited the small hut, looking up in the sky to see bright lights and enemy ships.

Poe followed just behind her and gulped silently when he saw the approaching ship. He whipped his head around and warned Lor San Tekka, "You have to hide."