𝑰𝑽

—

LILA WOKE UP WITH A STIR, a shot of pain flowing through her head. She winced and realised she was in a holding cell. The First Order's holding cell.

She quickly recollected the events that had happened just hours before and huffed. Lila couldn't believe they had been captured.

Lila bought her fingers to her lip and realised it was bleeding, god knows what happened while she was being dragged in here. Opposite, in another cell, she was surprised to see that Poe was absent. This caused an instant rush of anxiety set in, wondering where he was and what had happened to him.

Then she heard a grunt and watched as Poe was dragged in by Kylo Ren, beaten and bruised. Blood was dripping down his face and it was all spread therefore she couldn't tell where it was coming from. His lip was completely bust and he already had a black eye.

"Poe!" The brunette exclaimed, practically throwing herself at the bars in front of her. Well, attempting, the shackles around her wrists meant she couldn't really move anyway.

Kylo turned to her, "Do you know him?"

She swallowed a lump that was forming in her throat, "Barely." Lila lied, trying not to let him get hurt.

"He can't seem to say what he did with the map." Kylo Ren said, eyeing Poe slowly, "So, if he won't say it, I guess we'll have to get it out of him a different way."

Lila shook her head, "You don't know what your doing Ben."

"Kylo Ren." He corrected, making Lila snicker.

"But I am impressed, that no one has been able to get anything out of you." He directed at Poe.

Why hadn't anyone asked Lila anything?

She brushed the thought off, letting it sit in the back of her mind.

"You might wanna rethink your technique." Poe remarked, even beaten to a pulp, that guy can still be a smug as can be.

Kylo Ren just lifted his hand and as soon as Lila saw, she knew what he was doing.

It was something she had learnt about with Luke when they were around 14. To search through people's minds.

That was exactly what he was doing to Poe.

All Lila could do was watch with pain in her eyes.