𝑽𝑰𝑰

—

"KILL THEM AND TAKE THE DROID!" Bala-Tik ordered.

The Guavian Death Gang grabbed their two members, then let out a scream and ran.

The freed Rathtar roared from behind Kanjiklub, which was the other gang that had come for Han.

"This was a mistake!" Finn pointed out, his hands shaking whilst he crawled.

"Huge!" Rey replied.

Finn opened the floor latch and pulled Rey and Lila out of it. It felt good for them to finally stretch their legs again, better then crawling in the tight space below the deck.

"What do they look like?" Rey asked, aimed at the Rathtars.

The Gang Members to the side of them were currently fighting with a very large Rathtar.

"They look like that." Finn quivered, grabbing the two girls' hands and yanking them away. They raced around the corner and they came face to face with another Rathtar.

"These things are everywhere!" Lila huffed, frustrated as they ran the opposite way.

"This way!" Finn said, dragging them.

"Are you sure?" Rey asked uneasily.

Lila then saw another Rathtar. She had really had enough of these things.

Lila and Rey had just about managed to get away, but Finn was caught and pulled back.

"Finn!" Lila called out, watching him squirm in the grip of the Rathtar. Lila turned her head to the right and noticed a control panel, "Bingo! Rey, cmon!"

Rey's eyes lit up at the sight of the control panel and both the girls ran over to it, scanning the numerous buttons.

On the left, there was a bank of video monitors that showed the whole ship. It also showed Finn get dragged by the Rathtar to an open blast door.

Rey waited for the right time, her fingers brushing against the CLOSE button for the blast doors.

When at least one of the Rathtars tentacles were through the door, Rey slammed the door, severing one of the Rathtars tentacles, that was hooked around Finn's leg.

Lila grinned and gave Rey a high five.

Finn scrambled onto his feet and scurried away from the Rathtar. Finn ran over to Lila and Rey, adrenaline-rushed.