𝑰𝑿

—

LILA SOLO WATCHED AS REY WAS CARRIED ONTO THE FIRST ORDER SHIP BY KYLO REN. It was one of the worst things she could possibly see happen.

From the short time she knew Rey, they seemed to get along pretty well, so to see her get taken away by her monster-like brother, it made her feel sick.

The First Order ship just took off and retreated as if nothing had happened.

Lila and Finn ran over to Han.

"He took her! Did you see that? He took her, she's gone!" Finn exclaimed.

Han, with his head down, walked past Finn, "Yeah, yeah—I know."

Lila swiftly followed behind them.

A Resistance transporter landed over the debris of Maz's castle and the ramp opened up.

Lila could tell her father was tense, knowing that Leia was on the other side.

Leia and C-3PO were standing there and Leia was completely stunned.

The last thing she'd expect to see was her daughter and husband standing right next to each other after six years.

Everyone was silent, eyeing the couple and waiting for their next move.

Thank goodness, for once, C-3PO spoke at the right time.

"Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, C-3PO. You probably don't recognise me because of the red arm."

C-3PO looked at Han then back at Leia and immediately felt awkward, "Ah, Miss Solo, how was the mission—" With that C-3PO and BB-8 scurried off.

Lila eyed from the side her parents conversation and when they spoke about Ben— her heart shattered.

Ben Solo was Lila's best friend, partner in crime, her brother.

But he still threw it all away for the First Order.

Lila cleared her throat and walked onto the Falcon, preparing it to take off.

When they arrived back on D'Qar, everyone was excited. What Lila was most excited for, was seeing Poe.

After she had got off the Falcon, she saw Poe reuniting with BB-8 giving the small droid a hug.

His eyes then averted upwards, to the Generals daughter who was getting off the Millennium Falcon.