𝑿

—

THE RESISTANCE WERE CURRENTLY GATHERED AROUND THE MAP TABLE.

Unfortunately Poe was right at the front, as was Lila.

Everyone could feel the tension between Lila and Poe.

It was a strange feeling for everyone, these two loved working together and had never argued, so seeing them not even make eye contact made everyone tense.

Leia raised an eyebrow at her daughter and gestured to Poe and Lila ignored her.

"The scan data from Snap's reconnaissance flight confirms Finn's report."

Snap spoke up, "They've somehow created a hyper lightspeed weapon built within the planet itself."

Branch furrowed his eyebrows, "A laser canon?"

"We're not sure how to describe a weapon of this scale." Snap admitted.

Major Ematt gulped, "It's another Death Star."

Poe shook his head, "I wish that were the case, Major."

Poe hit a control and a wireframe of the Death Star appeared.

"This was the Death Star." Poe continued, hitting another button, watching the Death Star keep shrinking down to a tiny size. The Starkiller is bought next to it and it is way way larger, "This is the Starkiller base."

Lila nodded, "So it's big."

Poe glanced at her and blinked a couple times.

Admiral Ackbar was looking at the image fearfully, "How is it possible to power a weapon of this size?"

"It uses the power of the sun. As the weapon is charged, the sun is drained until it disappears." Finn answered.

An officer interrupted the conversation and handed Leia a data card.

"What does it say General?" Lila asked.

"The First Order: they're charging the weapon again, now."

A few sighs and gasps filled the room.

"Oh my. Without the Republic fleet, we're doomed." C-3PO said pessimistically.

"How do we blow it up?" Han asked, everyone stared at him, "There's always a way to do that."