1.

Y/n pov
Me and Ariana beeen best friends since kindergarten. I been with her through her ups and down even when she lost her first love . Now the sweetener Tour is over , I can spend more time with my bestfriend. She's so busy but can make so much time for me , it's kinda ridiculous but also show that she really cares about our friendship. I see ari today in California lowkey been taking care of the animals . It's like a zoo in her house , allergic to pigs but I'm willing to sacrifice my health for her . So I always have my meds on the side to keep me contain .

Not a big deal anyways , my allergic symptoms is not that bad just start breaking out .
Like really not big deal but then I start itching like crazy but again anything for Ariana but the same time ms.piggy is not a big fan of me at all .
Ding dong .
" honey I'm home "
I chuckle , Ariana comes over and gives me hug and whisper she miss me so much it's ridiculous then she kiss me on the cheek and I kinda blush at the moment.
" baby how you been ? "
The way baby rolls of her tongue was so natural to me , " oh nothing much been taking care of the animals " I responded .

" shit even piggy "  Ariana says

" yes even piggy "
Her eyes widened, she knows I'm allergic to pigs . She start putting her hands all over my body to make sure I'm ok , I just shake my head and let her know I'm fine .
We walk to the couch and I sit down but ari sits on my lap , she's very cuddly person . It's like she needs some comfort plus she's very needy person . She puts her head on my chest and listen to my steady heart beat plus trace my tattoos that's on my bicep . I'm having heavy breathing just by her-slight touch .
" y/n/n you been working out , who trying look good for ?
I shrugged my shoulders " no one Ariana , to ugly for this world ari "
She smacks my chest , she hates when I talk bad things about my self
" oh please , you are so hot . Call yourself ugly one more time see what's going happen "
I raised my eyebrow , really don't want to question what is she going do .