2.

Y/n pov
I stayed over at Ariana house . We had caught up and everything then Courtney and them had come over . She was being super clingy with me . I felt a glare from her ex Ricky . Once was her "true love"

I chuckled , Ariana raise her head up and kiss me on the cheek and I blush . We was currently watching movies which was Harry pottery . Ariana watch this over and over again . We was eating skinny pop and sipping on water . I wasn't really pay attention.

" ari " I say to her

" yes y/n " while she looks at me and not focus on the movie no more and have all her attention on me .

" can we go upstairs , in your room and get on the switch . please baby girl " I kiss her forehead try to convince her .

She nods her head and tell her friends we going chill upstairs,Ricky trys to join us but Ariana says she wants alone time with me .

I smirk at him because I know he still have feelings for my bestfriend , unfortunately , but I know she doesn't have feelings for him and only see him as a friend .

We go upstairs while Ariana hand is interlock with mine , we swing it like we are teenagers and blushing . We are in our own little world . I will never replace with her anybody else . People would think we are dating because how close with each other .

We sit on her bed , She curled up to the pillow while I'm on the switch . I feel her glaring at me , I know she wants attention.

" yes Ariana "

She huffs and says " can you cuddle with me instead being on that damn game "

I rolled my eyes , it's like she needs me 24/7 , I literally just got on the game . Not even 10 minutes .

"No babygirl , I really just got on the game please 5 minutes "

She gets up and took the game out of my hands , and give me rude glare .

" what the fuck Ariana , I said 5 minutes "

She rolled her eyes and put the remote in her pants
" if you want it so damn bad , then come get it "

I rolled my eyes , I don't have time to be childish , it's kinda getting late .

" ari it's getting late , I have to go . I have work in the morning "

She snapped her neck so hard
" no you staying here with me , tell your boss you are sick , you are not leaving me yet "

Is she serious, why is she acting like this !

" are you on your period Ariana ? "

She rolled her eyes and sits on the bed , while ms piggy on her lap .

" Ariana I asked your question , may you please answer "

" I heard you - she was cut off by a knocked on the door .

I put my hands inside my grey sweats pockets , I see the person and it's Ricky .

What does he want ?

" hey Ariana I'm leaving "

Ariana reply with ok .

Like she don't care , kinda awkward.

" well ummm , do you want to hang out tmmrw? Ricky ask her .

I know the answer ..

" no I'm busy with y/n , bye now .

He left .

" now back to you , tell your boss you are sick or there will be consequences.