4.

Y/n pov
Ariana and I had kiss.
It was so good , I felt sparks while we was kissing . I don't know what the feelings are but it was good .

Her lips was so plump and small and the way her nails caress my skin . She had this glow in her eyes while she looking at me .

Right now she in my arms and the moon light is reflecting on her tan skin .

" you are so good to me , never leave me " Ariana says to me .

" I will never leave you , I always be by your side " I responded to her .

She raise up and peck my lip . She run her hands through my hair . We are cuddling in her bed . It's like 4 am in the morning . We just talking about the day and not even noticing the time .

Ariana raise up out the bed and put on her robe on. Ariana sleeps naked . I'm surprise we didn't have sex but at the same time I'm virgin. I never had did things with a boy or a girl .

But I have kiss , Ariana was my first kiss , When we was going into high school & When she was getting ready for broadway , she needed a good luck kiss.

She went to the restroom and freshen up and Myron was following her , " hey I'm going to my studio , I have music to write , you inspire me so much "

I blush and raise up and put my arms around her waist and put my face in the crook of her neck . Her breath hitches and she blushes and grip my arms .

" you know, I love you from the moon and back "

She nodded and turn her face around and grab my face and caress my baby hairs and peck my lips . I rub my hands all over her body and decided to grip her butt .

She chuckles and blush .

I went to the restroom to freshen up while Ariana was getting ready . She had her hair in neat bun and oversized sweatshirt which was mine . Since I'm bigger then her .

She was typing rapidly on her phone " hey my driver is on the way, do you want to come ? "

I nodded and she cheese so hard .

I put on a Nike grey hoodie with ripped black jeans with nikie air forces with my hair in a messy bun . Ariana was licking her lips while checking me out .

I always was a tomboy , don't really label myself .

It was now like 6 am ,we was going to ihop to get some breakfast. Ariana was sitting in my lap and her head was on my chest listening to my steady heart beat . She look up at me and peck my cheek .

We had finally made it to ihop , I open the door for Ariana , ari told me that court , Alexa , doug and unfortunately Ricky was going come by with us .

Not to be selfish but I only wanted to hang out with Ariana .

Ariana had sat next to me while the other 4 had came ..
Ricky was slightly smiling and sat next to Ariana , Ariana was in the middle of us . The waiter came to us and took our orders .

" guys , we should go to a party " court says

I'm not a fan of parties  , I'm that one person in the corner just bobbing my head but really I'm uncomfortable.

Ariana agreed and Ricky does too plus doug...

I scratch my scalp " ummm idk , I think imma stay in the house and chill "

Ariana turns her head so fast ..

" oh come bitch , loosen up and get some dick shit , you always working or in the house " court says .

I giggle and blush, Ariana says " you should come with us y/n , have fun and enjoy the party "

" no she can stay home and enjoy her time by herself , if she uncomfortable then she doesn't had to go , Ricky says while moving up and sip down his water .

I hope he chokes on his water .

" I don't be uncomfortable, I just really don't like going out , plus I have to go home . I have things to do at home "

Ariana looks piss , I don't know why she's piss . She knows I really don't like going to parties.

The waiter comes back and checks me out and put a napkin at my area .
Ariana snatch so quick I didn't even have time to see what it is , she looks piss  while looking at it .

She rips the napkin .

Well I guess she isn't happy .