5.

Ariana /pov

He wrote his number on the napkin talking about call me sometimes .

How disturbing....

Y/n knew I was upset , we are not even dating but still who gave him the right to write his number on the napkin .

I mean look at her she looks like a boy . She have the undercut with a bun , sleeve tattoo and lips omg they are so pink and moist . She looks so daddyish just sitting there man .

She looks at me and smile .

" what was on the paper Ariana ?" She ask me .
I ignore her .

She smacks her lips , I know she's virgin... I want people know she's mine...

I rubbed my hand on her thigh , while the others are talking with y/n and Ricky talking to doug while I'm sipping on the water that's given to me .

Y/n is so clueless she doesn't even know what's going on ..

I reach my hand up higher to her center then her breath hitch .. I  don't have easy access since she wanted to wear some fucking jeans today .

So I unzip her zipper ..

Y/n gulps hard that you can see her Adam apple ..

I smirk and place my hand in her pants and rub her through her boxers , she slightly bit her lip ...

" hey guys what y'all want to eat " the waiter says .

That surprised me so I let go my hand from her , y/n release a breath .

" what would you like baby girl - before he can finish his sentence I pounce on the fucking table , everybody looks me and y/n slowly licks her moist lips and her veins are popping out her neck while her jaw is clenching .

" Ari baby , are you ok ? " y/n ask me .

She's so sweet that I nodded and her peck her cheek .

She blushes .

She told the bitch ass waiter what she wanted chicken fingers with fries also with  ribs with brown rice on the side ....

She eats so much , I hate when she eats like that because it's unhealthy I'm going go off about that .

Everybody place there meal and I told the stanky ass dude I want a salad with fruit cup on the side , then he left .

Ricky brings his attention to me then says " Ari when you want to go out with me ,like out out "

I want to make y/n jelly, since I never seen that side of her   since we been making moves in this relationship.

" sure Ricky , where we going to the movies or to the motel like we use to do back in the days "...

I hear someone groan and holding the fork very hard you will think something up with her . Which it's since I had caused this madness.

Court is sipping her tea with a arch of brow .

" Ariana you can't go with Ricky , we have that thing we have to attend to " y/n says to me while she looking at me while her jaw clench . 

" y/n I don't care I'm going that's - before I can say anything she grabs me by my neck and place her lips on mine while gripping my neck slightly she put her tongue in my mouth then pull back while tugging on my bottom lip . " Your mine " she says to me .

I nodded " Ricky I can't go "

Waiter comes back and gave us our food then we left while we leaving y/n grabs my hand and interlock them together causes me to blush  then she pecks my head while rubbing her thumb on my hand .

We all get in the car , I sit on y/n lap and Ricky sit on her left and court on the right while Doug up the front driving us .

" so when y'all bitches start acting like a couple and shi "  court says and Ricky in the background say yeah .

I shrugged my shoulders and told them it just happen .

While we driving to the studio ..

Y/n  started getting touchy touchy , never seen this side of her . She was rubbing my arms then pecking my neck then she got so comfortable with my neck . She started sucking on it then licking it . I move my head to give her more access. She put her hands in my shirt then rub my skin goose pumps started to form .

She grips my boobs and Then I moan .. Try cover it with a cough .

" Ok y'all not finna fuck in front of us " says court