3.

Y/n pov
Ariana and I had got in huge fight .

The point we was yelling at each other then She start throwing objects at me because I told her she was acting like a " needy girlfriend ", which is true because she act like she's my girlfriend or something plus being needy as hell .

I left her house and she told me not talk to her for a whole week . I know Ariana,  she will be blowing up my phone the next morning and apologize for her needy behavior.

I don't know what's wrong with her but she's probably on her period .

The next morning , I get ready for work . I'm judge and the highest judge all time . I make good amount money don't like brag about it or anything .

I'm going start making another business to make more money for my self . I'm very busy judge believe it or not &  I'm also workaholic. I have it bad just like Ariana . I actually need a break , being a judge can be hella stressful and give you a lot Anixtey because your hands is in someone life .

Today I have case , hopefully this case is not that hard . I got in the court and say all my greetings to my co workers . I have 20 minutes to get ready for my case . My phone buzzed I look at it and slightly rolled my eyes because I know it's my bestfriend Ariana .

Rod😈~ hey y/n I'm sorry for last night , I was little bit cranky and moody and on my period . Can you come over today ?

Bsf ❤️~ ariana i have Case today , in the court but  I will have to think about it & also  I will let you know .
( the writing change all suddenly)

The case went smoothly , I gave some one year of life in prison then I went to my office to start files and get my research. Not noticing what time it was , it was about 2 am in the morning . I decided to leave the building . I know Ariana will still be up and probably making music. So I will swing over there and spend the night since I don't have work tomorrow well technically today since it's new day.

I knocked on the door and Ariana open up with exhausting eyes and rubbed her red eyes , I pout because I woke up her up .

" my bad babygirl , I thought you would be working on music but it looks like I just woke you up "

She told me not to worry about it and gives me hug and welcome me in . I go in her room and go to closet to change clothes and take a shower . I'm wearing her god is a women long sleeve shirt with Nike shorts while my hair up in a bun . Ariana open her arms wide up begging me to cuddle with her While Toulouse is on her sleeping .

" but baby , Toulouse is sleeping "

She grabs me and pulls me on top her and Toulouse growls at me and jumps off the bed .

Not my fault your mother wants my attention.

" so how was work y/n "

I signed and respond " it actual was simple today , gave someone a year in prison because all he did was robbed a store And he was 16 years old . I decided to give it to him short because he's young and his mother was struggling with money problems and made a bad decision only trying help his mother "

Ariana nods her head and understand then start massaging my scalp then only thing you hear is our heavy breathing mix together .

" I made a song about y/n , how you make me feel and how much I adore and love you "

I look up to her and say really .

She nods her head , I kiss her cheek but instead she move her face & I kiss her soft plump lips . We moved our lips in sync, I feel a spark while we kissing . I bite her bottom lip and moans in my mouth , that give me access to explore her mouth with my pink tongue .

I put my hands on her waist and slight raised up while our lips still moved in sync , she put her arms around my neck while grabbing my hair . We pulled apart you can her a wet smack .

She blushed and hide her face in the Crook of my neck I giggled and kiss her head plus rubbed her back to smooth her nerves .

" I love you y/n"