7.

ariana pov

aww she trying fuck while i'm on the phone .

how cute .. 

she have me drench thoo, i give her that credit .

i had push her hands out the way because i have a huge errand to do .. 

"baby you can't eat right now " 

she looks confused with her plumps but i want her lips to be somewhere that's moist and needs to be eaten right now .

"what do you mean eat ?" she says to me .

i giggled , she's so innocent oh how i'm going change that so quickly. 

"something you are going be craving for every second because it's going be your best meal" i smirk at her . 

she chuckles and kiss me more like peck but i didn't like that peck so i grip her neck and force my tongue inside her mouth and suck on her bottom lip then she hums in my mouth .

i play with her baby hair while we making out on the bed she does something that surprise me , she sucks on my tongue , move her head up and down like she sucking that depends on her life ,i scratch up her neck . she groans in my mouth and grabs my neck .. she have a good grip on my neck then she slams me into the bed .

she hovers on me and kiss my upper lip then suck on my bottom lip ...then she bites my earlobe.

fuck .  

"baby we have to stop, i have- she stops me middle sentence and before you know it her fingers inside me and she tells me they can wait .

she have two fingers inside me .. she start ramming in to me .

shit, 

i grip her and put my hand inside her sweats and and massages her through her boxers .. she moans over me .

you can my wetness . 

i put one finger in her , she is so tight and warm . i did a come here motion,all suddenly she finds my spot and im locking my legs on her waist ..

" no take it mamas " she says to me . 

she starts to kiss my neck while moving inside me at a fast pace .. i arch my back and moan and whimper and scratch her through her shirt . 

i cum right on her hands .. she takes it out then grab my fingers out of her and mix our jucies togha then put inside my mouth , 

" don't we taste good toghta baby"