6.

Y/n POV
I don't know what got into me but Ariana and I start catching feelings out of no where ... it always been like this since like 6 years old .

I was the tomboy and she was the girly girl .

She had kiss me in the restroom because I had made accident on my self and Ariana had peck me on the lips and said everything going be fine and we will get you clean up .

When I was 16 years old , Ariana was drunk and she was very touchy touchy that day plus had a boyfriend name jai ... that day Ariana was making out with me in a room and jai had barged in and tried to charged at Ariana but I swung at him before he even got the chance to lay a finger on her .

Ariana was always bi curious but never really explore that side only with me , we only had kiss each other .

People thought she was queer baiting with break up with your girlfriend but really that was about me ... plus monopoly was serious she really likes " women and men "

I been through everything with Ariana , she such a strong women and successful ash but she have needy side and possessive side that no one sees expect me or her exes .

They usually run away from her because she way to much but me I stay because I'm her ride or die and I'm not going anywhere . We are forever .

Right now we in the studio getting ready for stuck with you ...

She plays the instruments and the background
She says to me " that just for fun "

" stuck with you " I responded .

She giggles

She does her part and send it to Justin plus scooter .

" babygirl that sound so good omg, you are so talent it amaze me "

She kisses me and told me shut up and that what I did .

She brush her fingers on my shirt and told me lift it up , I had my black Nike sports bra on .

I never got this far with making out , she places her tongue in my mouth then swirl inside my mouth then get hold of my tongue and suck it like it was last meal .

I moan at the action and she ate up my moan while she sucking my tongue , I place my hand on her bare thigh and move up and down on her leg

Ring ring
She pulled back with a smack of our lips .

" what the actually fuck "

My pussy is throbbing right now , she have me turn on while she talking on the phone .. my hand have a mind on there own .

I place my right hand in her pants .. place them in her panties and I put my finger inside her ...

It was so warm in tight .. I never felt tjis before .. I move in out and you can hear her whimpering and her wetness..

She bites down her lip and push my hand out her underwear ..

[ it's short for a reason ]