Part 9 - Where's Crona

Fun Fact : Kid and Crona were my first anime OTP. I was really shipping them before I started to ship Soul and Maka. I have this theory that Ragnarok got his body back and started dating Liz. I actually shipped BlackStar and Tsubaki at one point in my life but I think they work better as brother and sister relationship wise. I ship BlackStar and Patty when I see them two as a sideline couple in some fanfics. Lol the shipping is real. Any NaLu lovers? How about Springles lovers? USUK? GerIta? I wanna make fanfics for those ships :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay," said Crona as she grabbed Kid's hand.

"Hold on." Kid took the iPod that was sitting on the table on the side of his bed and turned to a song. "Crona Makenshi (Yes I believe her middle name/second last name is Makenshi. I like that name. I should give that name to my child as a middle name :)) Gorgon. Can I have this dance.

"Yes. Yes you may."

Crona helped Kid to his feet while the beginning of the song played. Kid gently placed his hands on Crona's hips as she placed her arms around his neck.

Crona started to smile and blush, " I love this song."

"I knew you would."

Take my hand. I'll teach you to dance.
I'll spin you around. Won't let you fall down.
Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet.
Give it a try. It'll be alright.
The room's hush hush and now's our moment. Take it in. Feel it all and hold it.
Eyes on you. Eyes on me. We're doing this right.

Kid and Crona danced around in circles to the sound of the music and suddenly it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love.
Spotlight shining. It's all about us.
It's all about us.
And every heart in the room will melt.
This is a feeing I've never felt.
It's all about us.

Suddenly. I'm feeling brave.
Don't know what's got in to me. Why I feel this way.
Can we dance? Real slow.
Can I hold you? Can I hold you close?
The room's hush hush and now's our moment. Take it in. Feel it all and hold it.
Eyes on you. Eyes on me. We're doing this right.

Cause lovers dance when they're feeling in love.
Spotlight shining. It's all about us.
It's all about us.
And every heart in the room will melt.
This is a feeing I've never felt.
It's all about us.

Do you hear that love? They're playing our song.
Do you think we're ready? Oh, I'm really feeling it.
Do you hear that, love? Do you hear that, love?

Lovers dance when they're feeling in love.
Spotlight shining. It's all about us.
It's all about us.
And every heart in the room will melt.
This is a feeing I've never felt.
It's all about us.

Even though the song had ended, the two stood there in the same position that they were dancing. Both of them tried to hide their blush but with no prevail. They both looked at the ground and into each other's eyes. Kid was the first to speak.

"Crona."

"Yes, Kid?"

"Can I...I mean...May i kiss you?"

"Of course, Kid."

Kid brought his lips closer to Crona's until their lips finally touched. Crona,unsure of what to do, decided to follow the way Kid's lips moved. They both kissed each other until they couldn't hold their breaths in any longer and parted for air.

The two held their forheads to each other until Kid spoke.

"Crona?"

"Yes."

"I think I need to sit down."

Crona let out a small laugh and helped Kid back into his bed. Crona sat down first while Kid rested his had on her lap. Crona then began to play with his hair.

"Kid?"

"Hmm?"

"What is being in love like?"

Kid thought about the question for a little bit and then started to ask himself the question.

What exactly is being in love like?

Kid had never been in love before. Of course he loved his mother, he even loved Liz and Patty. But he had never actually been in love. Kid remembered what he had read in a book about being in love and suddenly realize that all the things that were in the book were exactly how he felt about Crona.

"Being in love is like having a machine."

"Huh?" Crona said not really sure how being in love would have to do with a machine.

"Yeah. A machine. A machine that gives out the most perfect symmetrical cookies in the world. However, you need to press a button in order to get the cookies. But you only get a single cookie, every 100 times you push the button. And all of those 99 times you press the button, a bird comes by an drops it's disgusting filth on you. But since the cookie is so good, you'd gladly get pooped on 99 more times in order to recieve that one perfect cookie. That's what I think being in love is like. Does that answer your question?

"Yeah. Kid?'

"Yes Crona."

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Well that's a relief."

"Why Kid?"

"Because...I don't think I would have been able to ask you to become my girlfriend if you didn't love me back."

Crona threw her arms around Kid and they both just sat there hugging each other.

Kid kissed Crona one more time before he finally called everyone back into his room.

"Guys. I have some news to tell you. Crona and myself have decided to start dating."

Maka walked to Crona, hugged her, and said, "Congradulations Crona. I hope you find all the happiness this world has to over."

The girls started to congradulate Crona while the boys congradulated Kid.

After they were done, Kid spoke again. "As I promised Crona earlier, I will tell you how to prevent the Thorns of Death. In order to stop the disease, 1,000 pure human souls need to be collected and made into a medicine."

Soul, who was closest to the door, saw Crona leave but thought she needed to use the restroom and didn't think anything of it.

"Are you sure that's the only way?" asked Maka.

"What's the big deal?" asked BlackStar. "We get the souls and give them to Kid, and we walk away like all of this was a bad dream. Plain and simple."

"No BlackStar. It's not that simple. By collecting human souls, you're taking the risk on becoming a kishin. That puts you on Lord Death's hit list. And besides, even if you didn't become a kishin, that many murders...no...even one murder is punishable by Lord Death."

"She's right you know," said Liz. "Now I see why you didn't want to tell us about it earlier. A cure to that extent is almost as if the cure never existed."

Maka, who couldn't feel Crona's soul nearby looked around the room to find her.

"Hey. Has anyone seen where Crona went?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The song that Kid and Crona were dancing to is called "All About Us" by He Is We. I like the duet version with Owl City so you can listen to that version if you want to :)