Sarchosuchus .v. Deinosuchus

The paleozoic age past. The Mesozoic began. This was the age of reptiles. The dinosaurs had the land, the pterosaurs the sky, the sea reptiles the ocean. But who ruled the bit in between? The crocodiles, of course, who were actually alligators. The largest was sarchosuchus, and among him was deinosuchus. You are about to see the largest croc fight the second, the king fight one of his subjects, a war between two of the largest alligators.

Sarchosuchus advantages:
Bigger (varies, but sarchosuchus is probably larger)
I don't know enough about crocs.

Deinosuchus advantages:
More agile?
I don't know enough about crocs.

Battle scenario time!
The deinosuchus tread into unknown lakes. This wasn't on Cretaceous maps (not that dinosaurs were any good at philosophy). Then a huge sarchosuchus lifted his head out of the water. The deinosuchus fled but then hid behind a rock, waiting to attack and get a meal. The sarchosuchus had a fight with a Spinosaurus but then swam away, only to be attacked by deinosuchus. The sarchosuchus flipped it away into the ocean which would one day drown all the giant alligators and deinosuchus realised something. He knew the ocean was no place for a croc. Then a pliosaur dragged it down. Sarchosuchus wins.

Verdict: I recommend sarchosuchus winning most of the time. Its just too big for deinosuchus to defeat.