Chapter 3

“Seems like you’ve backed yourself into a corner.” You darkly said as the man scurried away from you. He was trapped and there was nowhere else to go.

“Why are you doing this?” the young policeman asked,

You smirked. There was no use using your ability on someone like him. You raised up the sword that your father once gifted to you, “it’s been a while since I used this.” You said looking at him like he was your prey. The young policeman shook violently with fear when he saw the lust for blood in your eyes.

“Please, I have a family who still need me.” He pleaded, for a moment you froze but you didn’t show that your composure had faulted.

What are you doing? Shibusawa’s voice echoed in your head. Kill him now! He commanded.

“I can’t, he has kids.” You said, making the young policeman look at you in confusion as to who you were talking to?

Damn it (Name) you are disobeying my command again. Shibusawa angrily stated, he knew you had a strong mind but never had he imagined that you’d slightly break free from his compulsion.

Alright then, you leave me no choice. He said.

Once the pain began to creep in, you immediately let go of the sword. You fell on your knees and cried out in pain. The young policeman took this opportunity and escaped, he ran for dear life.

“n-no, d-don’t le-leave me alone. Please.” You wanted to call out to the policeman but your voice came out as a whisper. Finally Shibusawa had forced you into submission. You stood up and picked up your sword and slowly started your peruse for the policeman.

The young policeman ran and ran until he found the armed detective agency. “Please let there be people here.” He chanted over and over as he reached the building door. Before he could reach it you took him by the collar and slammed him on a nearby tree. You could hear a few bones  crack, the man screamed in pain

“Aww, you were so close.” You taunted. The man held the side of his rib, holding it in pain. He struggled to stand up but immediacy you kicked him down. “But not close enough.” You said as you were about to strike with your sword.

Just as your sword was about to server the man’s head, your sword collided with something hard. In front of you stood your father with his sword drawn out, protecting the man behind him.

Immediately you took a step back. You glared at your father and pointed your sword in his face, “Move,” you ordered.

“Not a chance.” He said. Honestly you had no intention fighting your father, even though he taught you how to wield a blade and almost taught you everything he knew, there was no way you could fight him. He was on a different level than you.

“Are you going to stand there or are you going to draw your sword?” Your father asked. He kept his calm composure, he noticed that your eyes were red. No doubt that his baby girl was not present.

You scoffed, "as if would ever stand a chance against you father.” You said. He was in your way and you couldn’t use your ability, Shibusawa had unintentionally compressed it with the compulsion he enhanced earlier.

Time to come back. Shibusawa ordered.

“Yes sir.” You said. Your father deeply observed your behavior.

You took one look at him, before leaving.

Save me daddy! You screamed in your head, “This isn’t over.” You darkly stated.

The president caught a glimpse of your eyes before you left. The eye on your right was red but the one on your left was your normal (eye color) eyes, which was teary. He watched as you disappear with the night fog.

.

“What?!” Dazai asked.

“It’s as you said, she is killing people.” The president said.

Once Dazai found that necklace he immediately called the President and told him that (Name) might be the reason to all the chaos and destruction. But why? He thought.

“Once more, she seemed to talk to someone who wasn’t there. As if someone was giving her orders.” The president said as he recalled you replying to someone.

Dazai pondered something, “Could it have been an earpiece?” he rubbed his chin.

“I highly doubt it.” He said as he recalled what happened last night. “Her eyes where two different colors. The normal one was teary, as though she wanted to tell me something but was not allowed to.” He said.

“If that’s true then that means someone might be controlling her.” Dazai said a little worried.

The President nodded, “in the meantime be careful. The person I encountered was defiantly not (Name). It’s most likely that she will be coming for one of us next. So I advise you to stay away from this. The kids’ safety comes first.” he said.

Don’t worry my love, I’ll find you. Dazai thought.