Side Story

SIDE NOTE
This is a side story, not an official chapter

"Remind me again why we are here?" You asked, looking at your surroundings.

"If I told you, then what's the point of the word, surprise?" Dazai asked slightly annoyed.

You rolled your eyes, "Dont get annoyed with me. Your the one who brought me in the middle of nowhere." You snapped.

"Aww... Is my little wife irritated? How sweet." He joked.

"Okay fine. I'll be quite... but you better make sure you have chocolate." You said.

"Whatever you want my dear." He bowed, you laughed. "What the hell is taking him so long?" Dazai groaned.

"Ha!" You couldn't help but want to laugh, "so your allowed to get annoyed and I am not?"

He gave you the look, then you raised your hands up in surrender.

"Your lovers spat is giving me a headache," Chuuya said, suddenly appearing out from the shadows. "And this is why I am not in a relationship. (*ladies I'm single by the way... *wink*)"

"What is chuuya doing here?" You gave Dazai a hard glare.

"Didn't he tell you?" Chuuya adjusted his hat. "You are here to witness a bro marriage." He said with a smirk.

"Bro marriage?"

"It when two guys... who is not gay by the way... swear their loyalty to each other... You know--"

"Chuuya!" Dazai warned,

"No, no, no. I want to hear this," you said.

Chuuya smirked, "Bromance." He said.

"What? I still don't understand." You said.

Chuuya groaned, "I guess I have to spell it out for you. You are here to cheparon Dazai and myself to a Valentine's date." He smirked.

You mouth was wide open due to the shock.

"Chuuya!" Dazai bellowed. "Dont listen to this idiot, my love." Dazai said while watching your worry filled eyes.

Chuuya laughed, "I'm kidding sweetheart," Chuuya said, "Dazai invited me on a double date."

"Double date?" You looked at Dazai.

"Yes, i heard that Chuuya was dating someone and so I wanted to meet the unfortunate girl." Dazai said with a smirk.

"Really you are dating someone?" You beamed at Chuuya.

"Yes."

You sighed in relief, "that's good. For a second there I thought that maybe you wanted to steal my husband away from me."

Dazai violently coughed, you rubbed his back, "Are you okay?" You asked with concern.

"I--I'm... f-fine... just... need to breath..." Dazai choked out.