Chapter 5

With one glance Dazai could tell that you weren’t yourself. “If you don’t want to be killed, I suggest you put these on.” Dazai whispered to Akutagawa as he handed him a pair of earplugs.

“What good will they be again?” Akutagawa asked as he stared at them.

“You see… my darling princess over there can microwave your brain just by looking at you. And before you know it, the port mafia will be here crapping your entire head from everywhere. Unless you were these.” Dazai said while looking at you. “She doesn’t seem like she wants to fight. But then again…” he said trying to figure something out. “Okay here’s the plan. I want you to distract her while I go look for filth responsible for wife-napping my beloved.” Dazai said as he set his gaze on the tall figure that seemed to be in the building.

They both approached, Dazai seemed to be more sinister than usual. “Took you long enough,” you said out loud with a bit of disappointment.

Dazai shoved his hands in his pocket, “Well if you had trusted me even a little bit, we wouldn’t be here now would we.” He calmly stated, he was pissed at you and it broke your heart that he thought you didn’t trust him enough. With each step he took towards you, you flinched. He was angry no…. no he was beyond angry. You noticed that each time he would glance past you. But unfortunately you couldn’t let him near the building. “For a girl with intuitive that was stupid of you to let yourself be a puppet.” He said though gritted teeth. His unusual cold behavior towards you was scaring you, but you still held you head high.

If I let you through those doors, they’ll most defiantly kill you. I can’t allow that to happen! You thought.

“Well for a husband you are persistent.” You tried to insult him back but he laughed which made you shiver, his laugh was dark and his facial expression was unrecognizable.

“You are my wife. And I am taking you back with me, like it or not… so I suggest you be a good little girl (Name) and come with me.” He said and extended his hand. “I know you are stalling baby,” he said as he tilted his head, “And you won’t stop me from murdering whoever is in there.” you thought it was your eyes playing tricks on you, but you had sworn that Dazai’s eyes slightly darkened.

I looked over your shoulder and looked up the window. Shibusawa was looking at you with amused eyes. You had total control of your mind and instead of running away with Dazai, you were going to have to fight him.

You looked back at Dazai with pleading eye, “You need to leave before things get out of hand.” You calmly said with a sigh; you rubbed your forehead in annoyance.

Dazai smirked, “Princess, don’t protect whoever is in there. I know you are most likely scared, because there is no way someone like you could be afraid of anything.” He said with concern. “Shibusawa is somehow alive and is holding against your will.” He mumbled the last part to himself.

You froze, there was no way Dazai could have figured that out so fast. “All the more reason you should leave. If you don’t I’ll have to use force.” You said as you took one confident step towards him.

He sighed clearly aggravated. “I am really sleepy and I want to go home with my wife. You are making things more difficult than they should. Tell you what, move out of the way and I’ll defiantly not punish you when we get home.” He said with a smirk. You visibly shivered and your face was warming up.

“I—” you said but felt a glare from behind you.

“Ah so you decided to come out.” Dazai said looking behind you, Fyodor smirked.

“I see you are still as amusing as ever. How did you find us so quickly? It seems that we have underestimated you.”

You turned on your heel and glared at Fyodor. “If you even dare to lay a finger on him, then its your head!” you harshly said as your eyes turned red.

“Is that a challenge, (Name)?” he asked with a smirk.

“Why don’t you step forward and find out.” You said with a dark smirk plastered on your face, Fyodor shivered at the sight.

I am not dumb enough to challenge you. He thought as he forced a smile.

All the while Dazai looked at you with curiosity. “I am taking back what belongs to me!” He said out loud with a snarl.