Chapter 7

Dazai watched as Akutagawa and (Name) fight. He sighed, "Since this is going to take a while," he rubbed his neck in annoyance, "How about we talk Fyodor."

Fyodor smiled in a creepy like way. Dazai knew that they had no intention of killing him now, meaning there was likely one option the enemy hoped to achieve. "Talk? But what about?" Fyodor asked as he glanced at the fight happening between you and Akutagawa.

If anything, Dazai knew that Fyodor was nothing but a low life rat who wants the distraction of everyone. "Why did you leave those obvious clues as if you were hoping that I'd find you out?" Dazai asked, already knowing the answer to the question, but he wanted to know what game Fyodor was playing.

"The answer is simple," he gestured to you with a smirk.

You hardly noticed Dazai and Fyodor talking as you stood there panting while glaring at Akutagawa.

"Listen here rat face," you began.

"Rat face?" Akutagawa questioned as there was some distances between you.

"You heard me right." You said with a snarl. "I have no intention of killing anyone tonight. So I suggest you give up before trouble gets your way. Because I won't hesitate to turn your brain to mush." You said as you raised your hand and crushed it.

"Trust me the feeling is mutual. I am not in the best of moods since I was dragged here against my will." Akutagawa slightly complained. A smile crept its way to your lips.

"Dazai can be annoying at times," You smiled, reminiscing to the first day you met him. "And scary." You added. You slightly let your guard down.

Akutagawa asked you a question that has been on his mind since he was watching you evade his attacks. "Answer this question." He said looking at you with curiosity. You could tell that right now he had no intentions to fight, not now at the very least. "What made you choose him?"

You raised your brow in a questioning way. "What made you choose him? I know you're a detective. So why did you fall in love with a man who was already condemned?" He asked while watching you intensely.

You wondered for a moment, why did you fall in love with him? It all began with something petty, but you actually fell in love with your enemy. "I guess because, he was like a fallen angel." You mumbled to yourself, but Akutagawa heard you nonetheless.

He rolled his eyes, Love was such a trivial matter, and he didn't understand why people were engaged to something so useless and fruitless. But Akutagawa found your answer interesting nonetheless. "Angel? What does a Seraph have to do with Dazai? If anything, the man's a demon." He said.

You ignored his remark and continued. "I guess, being brought up with such strictness, and being told what to do and what not to do, I guess it was only natural that I felt attracted to Dazai, seeing that he was so dangerous. Like they say, opposites attract." You glanced at Dazai who seemed as calm as hell. The frown on Fyodor's face made you alert, but you looked at Akutagawa with a serious face. "Dazai and I aren't that different."

"Neither am I." Akutagawa's outburst startled you. He pointed at Dazai and you. "He's a murderer, you are a murderer." Then he pointed to himself. "I am a murderer. And I've killed more than you have, I'll even double that amount tenfold." He said while the air grew tense. "What I don't understand is why he left to be with you? Why did he leave everything behind?! He's changed and I'm not liking it one bit."

What is with the port mafia and Dazai? First Chuuya now this guy? You thought.

"Listen Odacon," you began but he interrupted you.

"It's Akutagawa." He said calmly.

You smirked, and thought. Oh I know, I just wanted to get a reaction out of you.

"I don't want to talk about this, it's making me uncomfortable." You said.

Akutagawa watched as your (eye color) eyes turn green. He frowned at the sudden change.

"So how about this instead. I propose an alliance." You said as you walked towards him. Dazai needs to pay for what he did. You thought. "And I promise it will be worth your while."

"What can a mere girl like yourself offer me?" he asked with distaste.

You smirked, "I don't know," you shrugged, "Maybe to see Dazai on his knees, begging for forgiveness?" you watched as Akutagawa nervously glance at his former mentor. "Because I am the only one alive who can make Osamu wish he hadn't been born." You ended confidently.