Chp.35

Jada
Next morning

"Jada wake yo ass up"I heard Izzy yell in my ear

"Jada wake yo ass up"I heard Izzy yell in my ear. "Yo what the fuck"I sat up looking around the room confused as fuck.

I saw Izzy standing at the foot of my bed with a mad expression. I rolled my eyes and laid back down and put my covers over my head. "Why you didn't come home last night".

"Didn't think you wanted me to come back"I was still under covers. He snatched the covers off of me "what Izzy damn"I was about to spazz on him cause I was still sleepy.

"Why you doing all of that"he said and I sighed in frustration. "Izzy last night you had a attitude with me when I left so I assumed that you didn't want me to come back to the house last night"he didn't say nun cause he know he was doing to much.

"Can I sleep now"I said and he rolled his eyes and sat on the bed facing the tv that was on. "Whatever princess jada"he said cutting the game on.

Dumbass nigga I laid back down and couldn't go back to sleep. "Ugh this that shit"I said getting up grabbing my phone. "Why you got a nasty attitude"Izzy said and I mugged him.

"Nigga you woke me up yelling at me what you expect the fuck"I got out the bed and went into my bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked out the bathroom and went to the kitchen and grabbed me some Oreos that I got from my mama house.

"You shouldn't eat junk food for breakfast that's not good for the baby"he said when I walked into the room. "Are you going to go get me something to eat"I said tilting my head to the side.

"Are you going to let me get you something to eat"he said mocking me "I'm getting tired of your shit Isaiah"I huffed.  "Put some clothes on cause your not yourself when your hungry"I threw a pillow at him.

"Can you just shut up I'm mad at you"I said.i went to my closet putting on a jacket and some leggings, "I see you wore my shirt last night"I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep"I mumbled "see that's why yo ass should've came back to my apartment"I swear I'm gone fight this nigga today.

When I walked out the closet he looked at me and licked his lips "I miss you babygirl" he said opening his arms for me to give him a hug. "Mhmm"I mumbled when I gave him a hug.

He moved his hands down to my ass. "You better stop"I said pushing him off of me. "Can I just get a taste of you"he pulled on my leggings. I chuckled "you feeing for me daddy"I bend over and kissed his lips.

"Mhmm"he rubbed my ass and I straddle his lap "I miss you daddy"I said feeling his print poking me. "You miss daddy"he asked me kissing on my neck.

I moaned out in pleasure "oooo yes I miss you"he took my jacket off leaving me in just a bra. He tapped my thigh letting me know to get up. I got up and he laid me down on the bed "I think you just need some act right"he said pulling off my leggings and panties at the same time.

He went down and started kissing on my inner thighs, "mmm stop teasing me" he smirked and ran his tongue down my slit. "Fuck" I moaned.

He sucked on my clit while fingering me with two fingers "oooo right there baby"I said and he started going faster "I'm bout to cum"I yelled cause I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Let it go baby"and that's exactly what I did I released myself all over his face "ahhhh fuck"I rode my orgasm out and he smirked at me watching me.

I'm not even hungry no more I want more, "I want some dick"I pulled him out of his shorts "whoa I thought we was going to get some to eat"he said pushing my hand.

"Fuck that I'm horny"I said sitting up I flipped us over and I got up on him sliding down his dick "fuck"he groaned grabbing my ass. "Ssss did you get bigger"I whined and he flipped us over.

He started sliding in and out of me "go deeper"I whispered to him. I looked down and watched him give me long deep strokes "yess just like that"I said almost out of breath.

He started drilling into me hard and fast my baby nigga "you miss daddy"he said sliding out of me and I nodded my head. "I need you to speak jada" he said standing at my entrance "yes daddy I miss you"I said and he slammed into me.

"Ahhh fuck yes daddy I miss you"I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. "Who pussy is this"he said moving my hands above my head and drilling into me "I'm bout to cum"I yelled.

"Who pussy is this"he asked me again and I was in the daze from all the pleasure I was receiving "jada"he started taking some out "your it's yours"I said and he went back in hitting my spot.

I yelled and cum all over his dick "ahh fuck bae"I said with my legs shaking like I was on some. "You gone start acting right" he asked me kissing my lips going all the way down to my stomach "yes"I pouted.

1 hour later

We where at I hop eating and I started crying cause something came to my mind. "What's wrong why you crying"he said and I sniffed "you used to fuck yo old bitches like that,that's not fair"I started crying loud. "Jada calm down I didn't fuck then like that they didn't even get head from me not even my baby momma"he said rubbing my hand

I nodded my head "okay I guess that's fair"I said then I smiled finishing my pancakes. I looked up and saw him looking at me carefully "what"I said and he shook his head and mumbled something.

"Bae can we go to the movies when we leave here"I asked him and he looked at his phone and looked back at me. "Yeah we can go what you want to watch"he asked me and I thought.

"Let's go see queen and slim"he nodded his head and started to eat his food again "thank you baby"I smiled at him "you welcome babygirl"I blushed i love him so much

"Now tell me what happened to yo friend"he said and I chuckle "a lot has happened"

I know this was boring but at least y'all got a sex scene -mia😘