Chp.47

Mia

(This my last time changing ha character)

I woke up and looked over finding Caleb missing,I sighed sitting up in the bed reaching over for my phone.

I went to his contact getting ready to go off on him "mia" I heard caleb voice coming from the bathroom "what"I said putting my phone down.

I stood up from the bed almost falling but I catched myself "who you watin" he came Into the room with just his boxers on.

I bit my lip looking at him move around my bed walking towards me,he smiled down at me while standing in between my legs "good morning"I said still staring at him.

"Good morning"he kissed my forehead making me smile "what time is it"I asked him jumping back cause I'm late for work "it's 12:05-don't worry called your job"he said seeing my worried face.

"Thank you"I sighed going to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face "no problem" it was a weird siience in the room.

"So...um about last night"I said coming out of my bathroom sitting on the bed "Yea I'm sorry about that I got a little carried away"he chuckled and I laughed waving him off "you okay I wanted it"I said and he bit his lip.

"I- he got cut off by his phone ringing "wasuh"he answered the phone and I just watched his whole face expression change "ight here I come"he said before hanging up.

"I got to go ma"I pouted and he pecked my lips "fix your face I will be back later on tonight"I smiled and he smiled "can I get another one"I lifted my head up "clingy ass"he kissed my lips and slapped my ass "you love my clingy ass"I smirked at him.

"Mhmm you better answer my text to"he said walking out the bathroom putting on his shirt and throwing some sweats on "I will and be safe"I said following him out my room door "always oh and by the way I like your apartment it's nice"he said looking around the living room.

I pushed the button for the elevator waiting for it to come up "thanks I worked hard for it"I smiled at my living room thinking about all the accomplishments I achieved in life.

"Well I'm out I will see u later"Caleb kissed my cheek and stepped on the elevator "bye" I waved  bye to him and he returned it.

Once the doors closed I walked to my kitchen starting some breakfast for me, my phone rung and I saw that it was jada calling me.

"Yes"I smiled putting my phone on speaker and going to the fridge grabbing my eggs and bacon "somebody had a good night"she said and I laughed "I did"I said placing my bacon on the pan.

"Well sus tell me about it"she yelled and I laughed "all I'm going to say is that we are good now" "that's good I like to hear that"she said and I smiled.

Yea me to.

Izzy