Chp.40

Jada
2months later

Jada2months later

Jada.wayda|| 3 months today 🤞🏽🥰

Comments disabled

"Hey I'm here to pick mylani king up" I spoke to the women at the front desk at lani school.

"Umm can I have your name"the women looked at me with a attitude,I rolled my eyes and pulled my ID out "it's jada Smith I'm her stepmom I've been here before"I said feeling a little offended.

"Well I'm sorry I just haven't seen you here since I've been working here"she said and I looked at here. "You must be new can you get somebody else in here cause I have somewhere to be"I was trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your name is not on the list"she said not even looking at her computer "ma'am I'm this close to slapping yo ass go get your boss since you think your so smart"I said and she sighed and went to the back of the office.

"I'm sorry ms.smith what seems to be the problem"the principal Mrs.james came out of her office with the woman following her.

"The problem is that I'm here to pick up my daughter and this woman is trying to say that I'm not on the list without even looking at it"Mrs.james face dropped when she heard that.

"Well I am truly sorry about that I will go get miss lani down here to you fast and quick just hold one minute"she said walking out the office after she glared at the new woman.

"I'm sorry I'm new and I just didn't want to send her off with anybody"the girl said and I rolled my eyes "I told you I was her stepmom and that I'm on the list but it's whatever"I turned around when I heard lani little feet running.

"Jada!!!"she yelled my name jumping into my arms "now lani you know you can't be jumping on me like that"I said and she
Add a apologetic face "sorry...can we go get McDonald's"she smiled and I nodded my head smiling.

I love seeing a smile on her face. "Come on tink we have to go to my doctor appointment"I said reaching for her hand and she grabbed it.

We walked out of the school and walked to my new car that Izzy got me last week. "Jada can we listen to that song"lani said and I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What song tink"I asked her waiting for her to sing it "the one that go like 'what you did uh, yeah you know I love you but I can't forgive it' that one jada"I busted out laughing and went to my phone and played the song.

Soon as the song started playing we started singing our hearts out and vibin out all the way to my doctors office.

When we pulled up I opened the door for her to get out "jada is my baby sister okay"lani asked me we a concerned face "yes baby we just have to check up on her"I said making her nod her head.