Chp.37

Jada

"Nova say cheese"she kept walking down the steps while I was trying to take a picture of her

The struggle is real

"Forget it come on child"I picked her up and walked to my car where izzy and lani was at "jada we go see frozen"lani asked
Me while her daddy helped her in the car.

"Yes we are my love is that okay with you"I asked her and she blushed and nodded her head.

"Nova you hungry"she patted he stomach and that made me and Izzy laughed "we just ate nova"she pouted and was about to start crying. "Nu uh don't start we gone get you something at the movies"Izzy said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who we can go to the dollar tree and get all the snacks we need and put it in my purse fuck you thought this was"I said and he shook his head.

"Fook" I heard nova said "nova watch yo mouth that's a bad word"she just looked at me and tilted her head with a smile.

"You think you slick"I said and she lifted giggled "nova you so cute"lani said and I smiled.

She's going to be a great big sister.

"Lani you ready to meet your little sister"I asked her and she smiled "yes jada she gone be so cute"lani said and I smiled.

1 hour later

After we got some snacks we got to the movies and we just waiting for the movie to start. Lani was sitting next to me while nova was sleep in Izzy arms.

A lot of people would look at my situation and think I'm dumb but honestly I love my life and everybody that's in it. I have a wonderful boyfriend,a babygirl on the way, and a beautiful step daughter that I love with all my heart.

I don't think my life can get any better than it is right now. Lani knocked me out of my thoughts when she cuddled up next to me holding on to my arm.

"You so cute"I kissed her forehead and she thanked me still looking at the screen. She been wanting to watch this movie for the longest she begged me and Izzy to bring her and it was actually cute but I couldn't torture my baby no longer so I told her we would take her.

We got nova this morning cause I miss my toolie. I know when I have my baby I want be able to do all these things with them so I want to spend all the time I can with my luv bugs.

Later on that night