Chp.36

Jada

"Yes mylani"I heard Izzy say for the fourth time since he has been on the phone with lani "is jada there"I hear he voice

"Yes mylani"I heard Izzy say for the fourth time since he has been on the phone with lani "is jada there"I hear he voice. Izzy gave me the phone and I smiled "hey baby I miss you"I said to her.

"Hey jada I miss you too" me and Izzy was in the doctors office waiting to be called back. "Have y'all found out if I'm having a baby sister yet"she asked me and I shook my head "we are about to find out"I said and she cheesed "yay"she yelled.

"Girl stop yelling in my house"I hear her mom yell to her "but you just yelled"she said back and Izzy laughed. "Now mylani don't talk back to yo mama you know better"I said and she nodded her head pouting.

"Can I come over today"she asked me and I shook my head "no babygirl you have school in the morning but guess what your daddy's going to pick you up tomorrow and you get to stay with us for a the weekend"I said and she made a big smile.

"Jada Smith"the nurse called us back "okay lani we bout to find out I'm gone call you back okay"she pouted "okay love  you tell my daddy I love him"she said and I put the camera on Izzy "love you too lani"he said and she hung up.

We walked to the back and the nurse checked everything and asked me some questions. "Okay the doctor will be right in to speak with y'all"I nodded my head and she walked out.

"I really want a girl well I know I'm having a girl"I said and Izzy made a confused face "my dream remember"I said "oooo yeah I forgot about that".

"Hey jada how are we doing today"the doctor came in "We are doing good today just ready to figure out what we are having"I said and she smiled and nodded her head.

"Okay if you would lay back  and pull your shirt up for me"doctor turner said ,I did as said "I can't wait"I said and Izzy hold my hand.

The doctor cut the machine on and put the gel on my stomach "okay let's see what we got in there"she said and I chuckled.

"So it looks like you guys are having a...girl"I screamed in excitement "oh my god Izzy we having a girl"I said tearing up.

"I heard her bae don't scream like that again"he said looking at me "my bad"I said. He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead "congrats you guys have a nice day"she said wiping my stomach off.

"Okay lets call lani back"I love that little girl as if she was my own "here"he handed me the phone and I called Daniela.

"Hey girly"she said answering the phone seeing me "hey girl I got some news for miss lani"I said and I saw lani pop her head up in the camera "yes".

"Guess what we are having"I told her and she grinned "a girl"she said and and nodded my head "oh my god mama jada having my sister she having my sister"she yelled and her mama came up to the camera.

"Congrats jada y'all gone have another lani running around there soon"she said and Izzy sighed "don't remind me"he said and I slapped his neck "don't do my babies"I said to him.

Daniela laughed at us "beat his ass sus"she hung up the phone and I laughed "you gone stop putting yo hands on me like I'm some bitch"he said and I pouted.

"Don't be mad at me daddy I love you"I kissed him and he kissed me back "I love you too".

We left the office and headed to my mama house to tell her the news. "Mama I'm home"yelled at the door before walking in "girl bring yo ass in here"she yelled at me.

Izzy laughed and walked in "so what are y'all having"she asked me and I got excited all over again "we are having a girl"I said and she hugged us.

"Lord another jada I don't think the world is ready"she said and we laughed "I'm not that bad"I said and Izzy looked over at me "girl bye"he said and I rolled my eyes

The next day

"T stop tapped my belly she don't like that"I said and he mugged my belly "I'm your uncle lil girl you better get used to me"he said and I busted out laughing.

"Bro you stupid what is wrong with you"I said and he shrugged his shoulders. I got a face time from jay "hey best friend"I yelled and he smiled.

"Hey jada what you doing"he asked me and his son Kayden popped into the camera "TT jada"he smiled and I smiled back at him "hey buba"I said back to him.

"Bestie guess what your having a niece"I said and he mugged me "I wanted a nephew"he said and I laughed "well suck it up you got a niece"I said and he hung up.

"Jada ooooh jada where are you"I heard lani voice yell coming into the living room "I'm in here"I yelled and I heard her feet running "jada!!!"she yelled jumping on the couch "lani!!!".

"How was school baby"she rubbed my belly "it was fun I colored and then I met new friend today her name Taylor"she said getting happy telling me about her day.

"That's good baby go get changed and we can watch a movie and eat some snacks"I said and she got off the couch and ran to her room.

"Hey baby"Izzy came and kissed my lips and I pecked his again "hey bae"I said. T stood up "ight I'm out I need twenty dollars for babysitting your girlfriend"he said and I mugged him "I'm his wife nigga" I said.

"Period"Izzy said and I laughed "I'm done can we go in you and daddy room"she asked me trying to pull me up "yea let your daddy help me up" once Izzy helped me up I walked with lani to our room.

"Let's watch pets"she said and I smiled cutting the movie on "I love you jada"she said cuddling up next to me "love you too lani Pooh".