Chp.41

Jada
2 weeks later

"Where is he at"I said while mia and Kayla helped me get dressed. They looked at each other then turned to me and gave me a confused face.

"I don't know jada"Kayla said and I huffed getting aggravated "I'm finna beat his ass"I said to my self.

"Come on girl don't worry about izzy ass you have a photo shoot to begin" mia said and I rolled my eyes "but y'all I told him about this shoot he was supposed to be here"I said.

"Jada!jada!" Lani ran into the dressing room where we was at. That's another thing I have his child with me, we were supposed to be doing this together.

(Let me make this clear before y'all say she treat lani wrong. When she said that she was saying how Izzy isn't there with the both of them)

"Hey tink you look so cute"I cooed at her and she blushed smiling at me "Thank you jada you look pretty to where your clothes" she said making us laugh.

"This is the outfit I'm wearing for the photo shoot"I said and she nodded her head "Can I call my daddy" she said and I nodded my head handing her my phone.

She know my password already and she know how to get to Izzy contact. She FaceTime him and he didn't answer "try again"I said and she did... he declined the call.

I grabbed the phone and texted him.

My💙

Your daughter is trying to talk to you nigga so it would be nice if you would answer the fucking phone for her
Read at 3:23

My💙: i was busy

I gave tink the phone back and he called her back "hey daddy" she smiled into the camera, she was so happy to see his ugly ass.

I shook my head and she started showing him around the dressing room "look at jada daddy don't she look pretty" lani said showing him me.

She know what she be doing,I looked at the phone and in saw him looking at me giving me a apologetic smile "yes she do" he said and I shook my head.

"Send me your location" he told me and I rolled my eyes grabbing the phone from Lani.

"Bye daddy I'm going to take some pictures" Lani said leaving the room the girls left behind her giving me some privacy.

"Jada I'm bout to come" Izzy said and i looked in the camera and saw that he was getting into his car "Izzy you was supposed to been here"I said feeling myself getting overwhelmed.

"I know I'm on my way in just got caught up" he said and I rolled my eyes "do you think I'm that dumb huh"I was really fighting back tears.

"You never here when I need you but I'm always there for you when you need me...I don't know who got your attention but I'm telling you now I'm not about to deal with this my whole pregnancy"I took a breath.

I looked at him seeing him looking down at the phone "get your shit together Isaiah" I said then I hung up on him.

I got out the chair i was sitting in and put my robe on. I walked out the door seeing everybody getting done with the set "Okay mommy we need you now".

I want lani to be in the shoot with me and she got her own pictures by herself. I swear I love that little girl.

The women that was taking my pictures told me to sit down on the floor and I did. "Okay just pose beautiful" she told me and I smiled and hit a posed.

"There you go-is this dad" she said and I looked over and saw Izzy walking in,I rolled my eyes "yes ma'am" he said and I ignored him.

I will slap the fuck out of him.

"Okay your doing good mamas let me get another one" the women said and I did a cute pose for the last time.

"Ight we done here thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to take your pictures"she said and I nodded smiling.

I tried to get up but my fat ass couldn't "here jada"Izzy hold his hand out and I mugged him and grabbed it tight making sure I didn't fall.

When I got up lani came up to me "ooo you look so pretty jada" she said then I smiled "you look so beautiful tink"I said and she smiled.

Later on that night

Jada.wayda

wayda

Jada.wayda||im so ready to meet you babygirl 😩🥰

Comments disabled

"Can you rub this on my stomach"I asked izzy handing him my Cocoa butter "Yea"he grabbed it and I stood in front of him between his legs.

"I can't wait to meet her"he said looking at my stomach ,I smiled seeing him kiss my stomach "me too"I said lowly more to myself.

He looked up at me and tried I avoid eye contact "jada look at me"I sighed and looked at him "I'm sorry okay I'm going to get my shit together okay I love you"he said and I nodded my head.

"I can't take yo word for it so in order for you to prove yourself to me and your kids you gone have to show us change"I said and he nodded his head.

"I understand jada and I will show you different"he said pulling me closer to him "okay"I said looking at him.

"Can I get a kiss"he asked me and tried to hide my smile but I failed miserably "do you deserve one"I said with a smirk on my face and he raised his eyebrow.

He pulled me down to his lap "give me a kiss"he said pulling my face to his, he kissed me and I tried to push him away,but I gave up and kissed him back.

"You not mad at me no more"he said and I just looked at him "yes I'm still mad at you"I said and he smacked his lips and gave me another kiss.

"Come on let's go to sleep"he said and I got happy and hopped into the bed "girl that's the fastest You've moved in a whole month"he said trying to be funny but I didn't get the joke.

"Take yo ass to sleep hell"I said and he chuckled and laid down with me "not you want to cuddle with a nigga"he said when I wrapped my arms around him "boy fuck you".

I feel asleep in his arms where I felt safe the most ...