Prologue!

DISCLAIMER

Taste of Love by Angel23_Writes electronically published on Wattpad.

copyright 2020 Angel23_Writes

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Character of the story has been taken from the Indian Television Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Any names, places, and incidents either are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Content is to no harm, hurt, defame or mock any individual or community in any way.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/story/209532643?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=Angel23_Writes&wp_originator=IxXMYhLV31%2FtkPET9%2BmtAj25HUZEnnZaHu7v%2FlQvce7Kl%2BkjIOyMpSkiGUZrNFhXlpu%2BYvrcjBc8d4YtYthttcZpEWhd4WUsugUCcWQmWOjExfHJiiKAD817MwQl1ol6)

Thank you.

************************************************************************

New Delhi.. At 7 am

Shantivan

"Good morning Arnav beta.." an elder woman said with a small smile and stood still watching her Malik (Boss) having his usual hot coffee and reading his mails in the living room. The dark circles under his eyes revealed that he was having sleepless nights as everyone in the family after the tragedy that happened one week ago.

"Morning Dai ma.." he glanced at her, "Sit here.." he pointed to the couch.

Dai ma nodded and sat beside him while Arnav kept his laptop aside and placed the coffee mug on the near table.

"Is Aayu sleeping?" Arnav asked.

"Finally yes.. I was with him whole night, he was having nightmares and crying bitterly.. I feel so pity of him.. my poor baby.. No one deserves to lose their parents at such young age.. he's just five.." Dai ma couldn't control herself and burst out crying feeling miserable for not being able to bring back Aayu's parents, for not being able to make him happy again, for not being able to console the baby boy, for not being able to maintain herself strong!

"Calm down Dai ma.. I'm here for him.." Arnav hugged Dai ma, his eyes moistened after all it's not only Aayu that lost his parents, he also lost someone who meant life for him, someone for whom he could sacrifice his life happily, someone who was no less than a father figure to him, His brother.. His Bhai/Big bro! No matter how much broken he was from inside, he had to show himself composed and strong for his family, for Dai ma who dedicated her life to take care of his Big brother, his sister in law and especially his little nephew, Aayu who lost his parents, his guides, his teachers, his everything!! He already lost his parents in a young age, so he knows what exactly Aayu must be feeling right now.

Arnav broke the hug and wiped away Dai ma's tears with his palm, "Stop crying.. Aayu isn't alone.. He has me, you and NK.. We will always be there for him!"

Dai ma nodded her head, she looked at Arnav intently, "This mean you're going to stay here with us right? You'll not go back to London?"

"Yes, I will stay here with Aayu.." Arnav said.