Chapter 29 - Business man, Flirt and Naughty!

Arnav's room..

"Guess who came to see you?" Khushi stood at the door frame smiling while the person stood behind her but since he was taller than Khushi, Arnav could guess easily who was he.

"Aman!" Arnav said.

Khushi and Aman giggled. Khushi moved aside letting Aman walk in the room.

"Hey.. How are you now?" Aman asked as he approached Arnav and bend a little side hugging him.

"I guess recovering!" Arnav said patting Aman's back while reciprocating the side hug.

Aman took a sit at the edge of the bed, facing Arnav: Do you feel any pain?

Arnav glanced at Khushi, who stood there waiting to hear his answer.

He nodded sideways like a good boy who lied to not worry his loved dear ones.

"Yes yes.. He doesn't feel any pain! After all he is a movie hero who can get shot and still be in full form to defeat the villains.. a mere leg fracture is nothing then!" Khushi said sarcastically, "Right Arnav?"

"Right!" Arnav grinned teasing her.

Khushi glared at him, "Doctor will come to check you today at 3pm.. Dare you lie to her then"

She went from there leaving Arnav and Aman chuckling softly.

"Interestingly the outcome of this accident was good one.." Aman said.

"Hmm.." Arnav nodded agreeing with him, "I never thought an accident could actually solve the issue between me and Khushi, Aayu is happy again, Raizadas are somehow bonding well with me.. except for Nani and Shyam.. and yes, I can finally take some rest.. after I came here to Delhi, I've not stopped to reflect about anything in my life.. It was just handling everything after Advay bhai and Sana bhabhi's death.."

"You really needed this.. and most important to take some rest.. I've seen you how you handled everything single-handedly after Advay sir and Sana ma'am's death.. The funeral and ceremonies, Aayu, NK, the relatives, the house, AR works.. everything without taking a break! You are really strong man ASR.. If I was in your place, I would have broke down completely.." Aman said genuinely.

"Aman you came here to make emotional or what?" Arnav asked raising his brows.

Aman chuckled, "I'm trying.. but Khushi is right.. You're a Karela!"

"Oh okay.. I'll show you what's to be a Karela when I come to AR" Arnav nodded with a tone that surely indicated he's going to make Aman repent for calling him Karela.

"I know I will work nonstop with you" Aman said prepared for his punishment.

"Yes but apart from that.. I'll make sure you only get less than one minute to spend with Miss Kashyap per day" Arnav smirked.

Aman gasped and stare at Arnav with wide eyes, now Arnav got his weakness.

"No please! This is worst than the unwanted intervals in cinema when we watch a movie!" Aman pleaded.

"I'm sure it is for you.. But I'll have fun watching you both trying to romance in 45 seconds per day" Arnav grinned.

"Romance! We haven't reached in that phase yet.. It will be 45 seconds of her showing Miss Kashyap attitude to me and I'm trying to melt her heart!" Aman sighed.

"Her heart already melt for you Aman.. she's interested just showing attitude to see how far can you go to prove your love to her.." Arnav said what he understood about Lavanya's feelings for Aman, according to his observations.